Go 'U' Northwestern!

you guys need to watch more college football...

These two schools haven't had a defense between them in years.

they also need to realize that college kickers, especially freshmen, struggle.

or maybe it's just because im an FSU fan that I'm so familiar with it.

I miss Janikowski :crying :crying :crying

Ole Miss played a 7 overtime game last season...

Any Mich/OSU game is more exciting than ANY NW/TCU game --

I could go on, but it's thursday night, and it WAS the best game so far this season.

Yeah im just saying it was an exciting game to watch, I havent seen a game like that in a while it was good to see tonight

You guys could go on and on about Huffman, it's true, he was brutal.

But what the f*** was that s***ty play-calling by Northwestern on their final, OT2 losing drive? Two runs up the middle to start off the drive? What the f*** is that? Basanez throws for 470+ yards, and you're going to tell me your gonna run the ball with Noah Herron, not once, but twice, right up the f***ing gut?

Absolutely brutal. s***ty defense. s***ty kicker. s***ty late-play calling...

You guys could go on and on about Huffman, it's true, he was brutal.

But what the f*** was that s***ty play-calling by Northwestern on their final, OT2 losing drive?  Two runs up the middle to start off the drive?  What the f*** is that?  Basanez throws for 470+ yards, and you're going to tell me your gonna run the ball with Noah Herron, not once, but twice, right up the f***ing gut?

Absolutely brutal.  s***ty defense.  s***ty kicker.  s***ty late-play calling...

Not only that, but the right call would have been to fake that final field goal...

Give huffman the chance to be the hero, but not with his foot... And for the record I said that to my dad while we were watching the game, before he missed the last kick.

Not only that, but the right call would have been to fake that final field goal...

Give huffman the chance to be the hero, but not with his foot... And for the record I said that to my dad while we were watching the game, before he missed the last kick.

Well, at least the offense looked very good.

Good job by the offensive line, great job by Basanez - damn, he was super-accurate last night, and even Herron did an alright job after a somewhat slow start.

Then, the defense. Ugghhhhh...

My boys Basanez and McGarigle (stud LB) both played well. Fields out of nowhere, s*** could have used him last year (injury). McGarigle is just a freaking stud, watch this guy on the field, he does not miss a tackle, he has awesome pursuit, smart player, and he's only a junior! Damn shame they don't have a secondary. They should have won that game, which is nice I guess. I was expecting a win, but at least the football players did what they needed to. You can't miss 5 FGs, that's beyond brutal.