MinnesotaSoxFan

Who had the better convention?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who had the better convention?

• Democratic National Convention
    • Republic National Convention
    • DON'T CARE
    • It was a tie to me

I could understand people not watching it, if they can't vote. But even me who can had to watch. My vote is critical, since Minnesota is a battle state.

See...I understand what you're saying. This is my first election where I'm able to vote, but I really don't know if I will or not. I mean I'd have to file for an absentee ballot, which would be a b****. Also, Bush has Indiana on lockdown, whether I like it or not.

See...I understand what you're saying.  This is my first election where I'm able to vote, but I really don't know if I will or not.  I mean I'd have to file for an absentee ballot, which would be a b****.  Also, Bush has Indiana on lockdown, whether I like it or not.

Indiana Absentee Ballot

hopefully that makes it easier. You may not vote for my guy, but I hope you understand how important it is for you to vote :usa

See...I understand what you're saying.  This is my first election where I'm able to vote, but I really don't know if I will or not.  I mean I'd have to file for an absentee ballot, which would be a b****.  Also, Bush has Indiana on lockdown, whether I like it or not.

Well hopefully an absentee ballot in Indiana doesn't suck as much as one in Illinois. In 2002 those jerks sent me a punch ballot. Do you know how annoying that was!?! Especially when my roommate was sitting next to me just checking off her votes with a pen. I was very jealous. As for my opinion on the conventions, I have to say that as much of a political junkie as I am, I really had trouble sitting through them. But I have the attention span of a 2 year old, so I can't sit through much at all. I think I've only sat through 3 Bush speeches and given my full attention and that's because I wasn't watching it on TV but I was there. Woo! :)