Yahoo IDP Fantasy Football League

Goldmember

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have it set for ten people but will settle for 8 which means we need one more and our teams will be pretty stacked. i want to make the draft time at night but for some stupid reason yahoo won't let me set it past 4 pm ct today and 3 ct tomorrow. i will be gone tomorrow til around 1. i wanna set a time that everyone can make but we got a very small time table here. if we can't work out a time good for all of us how do you guys feel about me just making it an autodraft (yahoo picks for us)? if we do this we will definitely have to get our d players off of waivers because yahoos defensive player rankings are crap.

i have it set for ten people but will settle for 8 which means we need one more and our teams will be pretty stacked. i want to make the draft time at night but for some stupid reason yahoo won't let me set it past 4 pm ct today and 3 ct tomorrow. i will be gone tomorrow til around 1. i wanna set a time that everyone can make but we got a very small time table here. if we can't work out a time good for all of us how do you guys feel about me just making it an autodraft (yahoo picks for us)? if we do this we will definitely have to get our d players off of waivers because yahoos defensive player rankings are crap.

That would be best for me if we can't get a night slot. I leave work at 3:30 so I wouldn't be around for the draft.

if we set it at autodraft i might just take out the idp's since yahoos rankings are so horrible and since getting guys off the waiver lines is first come first serve so the lucky bastid that is the first to get to the league after teams are chosen will definitely have an unfair advantage over everyone else if he picks the right d guys...

if we set it at autodraft i might just take out the idp's since yahoos rankings are so horrible and since getting guys off the waiver lines is first come first serve so the lucky bastid that is the first to get to the league after teams are chosen will definitely have an unfair advantage over everyone else if he picks the right d guys...

Yeah, I'd like to do IDPs but with me having school until 2:30, and then work until 630 i dont think i could make the draft and I would probably get screwed in the waivers. So i agree that we should just take them out.

switched it to autodraft and took out the idp's. waiting for the ok from the rest of you managers in the league to declare the draft 'ready' and starting the drafting process. will do it late tonight/early tomorrow depending on responses. once i declare it 'ready' it says it will draft within 72 hours but i doubt it would be that long since first game is thursday. make sure you guys predraft if you want to. i'm still waiting on one more person to join. since it's slow going here i posted the info on nflfans for the league so hopefully they can fill it up if no one else here wants to join.

i don't know if you guys noticed yet but the draft took place. other than them giving me portis with the third pick (which is my fault since i didn't predraft--wasn't expecting to pick so high) i'm pretty happy with my team...

QB P. Manning/T. Green

WR T. Holt/S. Moss/A. Toomer/R. Wayne/Re. Williams

RB C. Portis/C. Martin/T. Duckett/L. Jordan/C. Perry

TE B. Williams/De. Clark

K J. Brown/M. Andersen

DEF Philadelphia/Buffalo