Now THIS is how you draft...

T R U

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got done, and since everyone else is doing it... I thought why the hell not

QB: Daunte Culpepper (Starter)

QB: Tom Brady

RB: Ahman Green (Starter)

RB: Dominack Davis (Starter)

RB: Thomas Jones

RB: Willis McGahee

WR: Chris Chambers (Starter)

WR: Isaac Bruce (Starter)

WR: Peerless Price (Starter)

WR: Reggie Wayne

WR: Marcus Robinson

TE: Tony Gonzalez (Starter)

TE: Bubba Franks

Defense: New England (Starter)

Defense: Dallas

Zero WRs and I am not too high on Dom Davis. I hope you pick up Hollings because Davis will not last the season and the Texans didn't give up a 2nd round pick just for s***s and giggles to get Hollings. Other than that your team is damn good. I would try to package Dom Davis with a WR to get a better WR, but that is just me.

heres my team

QB: Matt Hassellbeck(Starter)

QB: Jake Delhomme

RB: Ladanian Thomlinson (Starter)

RB: Marshall Faulk (Starter)

RB: Corey Dillion (Starter)

RB: Garrison Heart

RB: Mike Alstott

WR: Javon Walker (Starter)

WR: Justin Gage

WR: Robert Ferguson

TE: A.Gates (Starter)

Defense: Cincinnati (Starter)

Kicker: Jason Elem

D: Brian Kelley

DB: Charles Tilman

DE: Sean Ellis

Bench: Dwight Freeney

LT at RB is good, other than that your RBs are mediocre. WRs all suck except for Walker who could be a potential stud. Very good team up and down though. I relaly like Gates if Brees or Rivers have time to throw.

Heres my other team which I like much more.

QB: Chad Pennington (Starter)

QB: Steve McNair

QB: Mark Brunell

RB: Priest Holmes (Starter)

RB: Rudi Johnson (Starter)

RB: Julious Jones

RB: Deshawn Foster

WR: Jerry Porter (Starter)

WR: Chad Johnson (Starter)

WR: Muhson Muhammed

TE: Dallas Clark(Starter)

TE: Randy McMichael

Defense: TampaBay (Starter)

Kicker: Jason Elem

right now im trying to trade McNair for some depth at WR

This is a very solid team. Looks to have depth all around. If Porter works out for you you should win the league hands down.

Marcus Robinson is going to have some good numbers this year opposite of Moss... He was good for Baltimore last season, and that was with no one...

You just watch, Culpepper is going to have agreat year... Along with Moss and Robinson

Robinson is now the 3rd receiver. Burelson is the 2nd receiver. They have good depth at the WR position not to mention all of their backs can catch as well as Kleinsasser as the H-back. Plus Culpepper is the most durable running QB which makes him the fantasy QB to have.

Id consider  Torry Holt just as good if not better than Randy Moss. Holt is just as young, just as fast and is slowly becoming on the same playmaker level, but also stays out of trouble, and doesn't "take plays off"

WA WA WHAT!!!!!

Have you seen the Rams offense? No line and a QB who can't throw deep. That is not good for either Isaac Bruce or Torry Holt. It has been said and written by many insiders that Bulger throws the worst deep ball in the league.

THe one thing that may help the Rams offense is that their D is sooooooo bad. They will be behind in many games and will have to air it out a lot to catch up.

Ofcourse Harrison is a great call, hes right up there right now with Moss and Holt, maybe even better, but if I was picking for now and future, id take Holt or Moss over Marvin.

I think all you guys that put any other WR in Moss' class should go look up his #s. No one touches the guy. He puts up numbers that rival some RBs #s. I mean he could, in any given year, put up 1800 yards and 20 TDs. He has gotten better and become a more complete WR every single year. Look at the last three years:

Yards:

2001 - 1233

2002 - 1347

2003 - 1632

TDs

2001 - 10

2002 - 7

2003 - 17

During his 6 year career he has been held to single digit TDs only once and that was in 2002.

It is easy not to like the guy as a person, but you can not tell me he is not the best WR around.

He is the most consistent WR you can possibly grab and without a doubt THE BEST! He has no rival. Please guys look up the #s before you decide to hate a player.

Holt? Ward? Harrison? Owens? PLEASE!!! You will need 2 of any of these guys to make Moss a non factor against that owner.

Why wont anyone agree with Man of Steel that Culpepper owns Brady in fantasy football? Culpepper is one of the best fantasy football quarterbacks actually. Also, Moss is the best reciever, not that Tori Holt s***.

No doubt about it. Not only is Culpepper the best fantasy QB but he can be the fantasy football MVP. He is simply amazing.

Moss is so far ahead of any other WR that it is ridiculous. With the 5 yard rule being enforced this year he could do some amazing things. Torry Holt has Marc Bulger throwing to him. Marc Bulger sucks ass!

Just got done, and since everyone else is doing it... I thought why the hell not

QB: Daunte Culpepper (Starter)

QB: Tom Brady

RB: Ahman Green (Starter)

RB: Dominack Davis (Starter)

RB: Thomas Jones

RB: Willis McGahee

TE: Tony Gonzalez (Starter)

TE: Bubba Franks

Defense: New England (Starter)

Defense: Dallas

I have a question for you though. Why waste room on your roster for another position player such as RB or WR with a backup TE or D/ST? And where are your kickers? You don't use any?

I think all you guys that put any other WR in Moss' class should go look up his #s. No one touches the guy. He puts up numbers that rival some RBs #s. I mean he could, in any given year, put up 1800 yards and 20 TDs. He has gotten better and become a more complete WR every single year. Look at the last three years:

Yards:

2001 - 1233

2002 - 1347

2003 - 1632

TDs

2001 - 10

2002 - 7

2003 - 17

During his 6 year career he has been held to single digit TDs only once and that was in 2002.

It is easy not to like the guy as a person, but you can not tell me he is not the best WR around.

He is the most consistent WR you can possibly grab and without a doubt THE BEST! He has no rival. Please guys look up the #s before you decide to hate a player.

Holt? Ward? Harrison? Owens? PLEASE!!! You will need 2 of any of these guys to make Moss a non factor against that owner.

Actually bro, I dont think so....Holt and Harrison are definatly in the same class as Moss.

check out some of Holt and Harrisons numbers

last 3 years

Recptions:

2001 - Moss - 82 Holt - 81 Harrison - 109

2002 - Moss - 106 Holt - 91 Harrison - 143

2003 - Moss - 111 Holt - 117 Harrison - 94

Yards:

2001 - Moss - 1233 Holt - 1363 Harrison - 1524

2002 - Moss - 1347 Holt - 1302 Harrison - 1722

2003 - Moss - 1632 Holt - 1696 Harrison - 1272

TDs

2001 - Moss - 10 Holt - 7 Harrison - 15

2002 - Moss - 7 Holt - 4 Harrison - 11

2003 - Moss - 17 Holt - 12 Harrison - 10

Marcus Robinson is going to have some good numbers this year opposite of Moss... He was good for Baltimore last season, and that was with no one...

You just watch, Culpepper is going to have agreat year... Along with Moss and Robinson

Robinson is the No. 3 WR now, Burleson is number 2. Robinson supposedly is in Tice's doghouse

Actually bro, I dont think so....Holt and Harrison are definatly in the same class as Moss.

last 3 years

Recptions:

2001 - Moss - 82  Holt - 81  Harrison - 109

2002 - Moss - 106 Holt - 91  Harrison - 143

2003 - Moss - 111 Holt - 117  Harrison - 94

Yards:

2001 - Moss - 1233  Holt - 1363  Harrison - 1524

2002 - Moss - 1347  Holt - 1302  Harrison - 1722

2003 - Moss - 1632  Holt - 1696  Harrison - 1272

TDs

2001 - Moss - 10  Holt - 7  Harrison - 15

2003 - Moss - 17  Holt - 12  Harrison - 10

agreed. there is no way moss is head and shoulders above harrison and holt. besides moss is greatly overrated because of those 17 tds which he will not reach again this season. i would rank them 1. moss, 2. harrison, 3.holt. all slightly better then the next and you will do fine with any one of them...

Knuckle...hate to say it, but you are wrong in way more ways then one.  You are fighting for a losing cause.

If you think Troy Brown, Deion Branch, and David Patten are good fantasy players, then that's your opiniong...I'd still rather have 1 Randy Moss over those 3, plus you do have to consider Marcus Robinson as a factor in Minnesota too.

Culpepper will probably throw for over 4000 yards, will probably run for 300-500, will probably throw 20-30 TD's, will probably only throw 10, 15 INTs tops...but will fumble.  Culpepper is the best fantasy QB there is, period, bar none.

BTW qwerty...Randy Moss is not > Deion Branch.  Randy Moss >>>>>>>>>>Deion Branch.  In fact, Randy Moss >>>>>>>>>any receiver in the league.  NO ONE can touch him.

Where have you been the last two seasons?

I know you must have thought the Patten toe-touchdown in Champaigne was awesome, and that Troy Brown is still a star but that's not the case anymore.

The Patriots have Deion Branch, David Givens, and Bethel Johnson on top of Patten and Brown which if your looking at it from a fantasy perspective, that makes it look as if Brady could become a good fantasy quarterback. Don't forget, Christian Fauria, Daniel Graham, and Ben Watson at the tight end position and Kevin Faulk, one of the best recieving backs in the league, out of the backfield.

Im not going to get in any argument because Culpepper has been the best fantasy quarterback for the last two seasons, but in fantasy your supposed to go with the bargains and with all the options I mentioned on top of Corey Dillon running the ball, Tom Brady in the 3rd-7th round is a very, very good pick.

Zero WRs and I am not too high on Dom Davis. I hope you pick up Hollings because Davis will not last the season and the Texans didn't give up a 2nd round pick just for s***s and giggles to get Hollings. Other than that your team is damn good. I would try to package Dom Davis with a WR to get a better WR, but that is just me.

Zero WR???????

Go check again...

Dominack Davis WILL be the Starter all year.... You dont just toss someone who Rushed for over 1000 yards last year to the side for someone who hasnt done s***...

The REASON they used the 2nd on Hollings is because they didnt know what they had in Dominack Davis who was taken in the 5th ;)

last 3 years

Recptions:

2001 - Moss - 82  Holt - 81  Harrison - 109

2002 - Moss - 106 Holt - 91  Harrison - 143

2003 - Moss - 111 Holt - 117  Harrison - 94

Yards:

2001 - Moss - 1233  Holt - 1363  Harrison - 1524

2002 - Moss - 1347  Holt - 1302  Harrison - 1722

2003 - Moss - 1632  Holt - 1696  Harrison - 1272

TDs

2001 - Moss - 10  Holt - 7  Harrison - 15

2003 - Moss - 17  Holt - 12  Harrison - 10

WOW did Harrison take a dip last year. Torry finally learned how to catch TDs last year? That is nice to see. You should actually show Moss' previous 3 years and show how consistent he has been since his ROOKIE SEASON! He has had single digit TDs only once during his career and that was 2002. Only been under 1300 yards once and that was in 2001 at 1233 yards. Holt has not been as consistent as Moss in the TD area. Harrison has been pretty damn consistent as well, however his yardage fell a ton last year. Good comparisons, but Moss is way more consistent across the board.

Zero WR???????

Go check again...

Dominack Davis WILL be the Starter all year.... You dont just toss someone who Rushed for over 1000 yards last year to the side for someone who hasnt done s***...

The REASON they used the 2nd on Hollings is because they didnt know what they had in Dominack Davis who was taken in the 5th  ;)

HA HA ok if you are satisfied then that is all that matters. However, I consider:

As having zero WRs.

The reason they used the 2nd on Hollings is because they KNOW Dom Davis is too small to play everyday and can not take the punishment as an everydown back. He was hurt often in college and was banged up last year without starting everyday. Get Hollings now and stash him on your bench because you are going to need him. Dom Davis will be hurt by the end of the year. I never said he would just be tossed to the side, however he will be hurt.

Like I said as long as you are happy with it that is all that should matter.

I've got Domanick too, and I think he can be damn good this year.

We all have our opinions on these things. You like a certain player that other people dont and vice versa. We never know how things will work out until the season is played out. All we are doing is guessing and that is what makes fantasy football so much fun.

HA HA ok if you are satisfied then that is all that matters. However, I consider:

As having zero WRs.

The reason they used the 2nd on Hollings is because they KNOW Dom Davis is too small to play everyday and can not take the punishment as an everydown back. He was hurt often in college and was banged up last year without starting everyday. Get Hollings now and stash him on your bench because you are going to need him. Dom Davis will be hurt by the end of the year. I never said he would just be tossed to the side, however he will be hurt.

Like I said as long as you are happy with it that is all that should matter.

all three of my starters are capeable of going over 1000 yards and 10 TD's

Reggie Wayne and Marcus Robinson off the bench are great options since Wayne is going to put up numbers and with Robinson opposite Moss he is going to get plenty of opportunities to put up numbers, look at his numbers in Baltimore, they were solid for how much he played..

Dominack Davis will be the starter all year like he was ALL of last year when he stepped in for Stacey Mack...