Thinking about getting dreadlocks....

Wise Master Buehrle

Yeah, so I'm getting bored with the way my hair is now. Time to try something new.

The way I see high school, it's a period of time for you to get all your stupid s*** out of your system, so that you don't look like some jackass for a job interview for your career. Get all that long hair, dreadlocks, whatever crap out of your system. Experiment, see how it is, then don't do it again. Although I may get dreadlocks when I retire in 50 or so years. :)

I'm kinda excited. :headbang

Zero, I know where your getting at. Here's my line in H.S. :)

Freshy year- curly hair (my natural hair line)

Soph. year - straight hair (I put chemicals in my hair to make it straighter)

Junior year- Dyed hair (I dyed my hair in the front redish brown. Boy was that pimp. :lol:)

Senior year- Probably will have short hair (that's right guys, Ace is goin half bald.. 0 on the bottom 3 on top :ph34r:)

Senior year- Probably will have short hair (that's right guys, Ace is goin half bald.. 0 on the bottom 3 on top :ph34r:)

Almost all the football team saved their head completely bald on thursday. For the most part they look terrible like that. I have my whole head shaved on 1 for about 1 and a half 2 years now.

Don't mean to be racist here, but if you are white like myself you can not have dreads. It's just wrong. Only black people and some hispanics make dreads look good.

Tell that to Korn.. :ph34r: A couple of my friends have dreads and they look pretty good in them. I can see it happenin. Of course, I could pull it off. I'm multiracial. :)

Tell that to Korn.. :ph34r: A couple of my friends have dreads and they look pretty good in them. I can see it happenin. Of course, I could pull it off. I'm multiracial. :)

Korn does not make dreads look good.

*Warning another stereotype is coming*

I hope you do pot while you are at it because then everyone will know you do it. Otherwise they will think you are nuts. :lol:

Wargh, can a mod move this? DBAH0 you late night dude I'm looking your way. :)

Sorry dude, got a job to go to sumtimes ya know. :crying

I know you've got pretty long hair there Mr. Zero, but it'll be interesting to see how ya dreadlocks look, I hope u've told ur girlfriend othawise she'll be in for quite a shock when she comes back. :lol:

Rule #1 of hair in H.S.

If your parents approve, move on and do something else.

[old guy rant] I had long hair in h.s., down to my shoulders. One day I decided it would be easier to just pull it into a pony tail. Bad move. That pushed my dad over the edge and I was sitting in the barbers chair in about 30 minutes getting the worse haircut ever.

One look and I decided that was just too bad, and something myt parents liked so I shaved the sides and had a mo hawk. "Hey dad, I went even shorter"

A mohawk is a little too much for me. I don't think I'd be able to handle that.

There are 3 or 4 white people with dreadlocks in my school, and in my opinion they don't look too bad on them. I'll definately be uploading a picture of me if I get it done so you can all point and laugh and call me a jackass. :lol: