My fantasy team:

Okay, I am in a ten team head to head league on Sporting News and am going for a chance to win $100.00 for finishing in first.

*denotes starter

QB: Tom Brady *

QB: Aaron Brooks

QB: Byron Leftwich

RB: Rudi Johnson *

RB: Domanick Davis *

RB: Curtis Martin

RB: Julius Jones

WR: Randy Moss *

WR: Marvin Harrison *

WR: Peerless Price *

WR: Deion Branch

WR: Anquan Boldin (will be a stud when he gets back)

TE: Antonio Gates *

TE: L.J. Smith

K: Adam Vinatieri *

D/ST: Seattle Seahawks *

DP: Michael Strahan *

I currently have a Marvin Harrison, Curtis Martin for Deuce Mcallister offered and I think theres a pretty good chance. I would have never been in this mess had one of the stud running backs been available when I picked but I worked with the situation and got it done.

Interesting that you got Moss, Harrison, Davis, and Johnson. They're normally all gone by mid 3rd at the latest. Although when I did my Sporting News draft it was total mayhem. Their rankings sucked horribly, entirely based the number of points scored last year. Jon Kitna went in like the 4th round. I blew mine horribly, of course it didn't help that I had the last pick in a 12 team draft(FIRST 9 PICKS WERE RB's). For some reason I took Travis Henry with my wraparound pick, even though I knew there were others out there, should have grabbed Barlow, don't know what I was thinking. Was probably my weakest moment in fantasy football.