Police Tazer Guy Trying to Go Home

LowerCaseRepublican

Yeah and with Rodney King, read the LAPD chatter that consisted of "Beat the n*****!" and "Kick the n*****'s Ass" amongst other racial epithets.

Yeah..... and the first part of the video that you didn't see was Rodney King telling the cops that "he ain't going back to jail" and "that you (the LAPD) motherf***ers are gonna have to kill me!" Oh yeah, and the other two or three occupants of his vehicle that night that were arrested and taken into custody by the same LAPD officers without incident prior to Rodney's ride and diatribe.

Keep defending the oppressed Apu

Yeah..... and the first part of the video that you didn't see was Rodney King telling the cops that "he ain't going back to jail" and "that you (the LAPD) motherf***ers are gonna have to kill me!" Oh yeah, and the other two or three occupants of his vehicle that night that were arrested and taken into custody by the same LAPD officers without incident prior to Rodney's ride and diatribe.

Keep defending the oppressed Apu

Keep defending cops who beat handcuffed people. I'm not saying King was a saint by any means but there is no defense for cops who beat the s*** out a guy who is already handcuffed.

Keep defending cops who beat handcuffed people.  I'm not saying King was a saint by any means but there is no defense for cops who beat the s*** out a guy who is already handcuffed.

King wasn't handcuffed. He was high on PCP and, combined with his size, that prevented the officers from getting his hands behind his back.

From Wikipidia, the free online encyclopedia.

King's tox screens after being arrested showed alcohol and Mary Jane...no PCP but nice try there CK. The cops' defense team tried arguing the PCP point but they had no evidence to back it up.

The police kicked King and struck him 56 times with night sticks, first to knock him on the ground, then to keep him there as he attempted to lift his head while he lay on the ground. In addition to the three officers personally involved in delivering blows, 24 other law enforcement officers watched the beating, then assisted in holding King down by placing their feet on his back. Two other African-American passengers who were in the car with King cooperated with police and were not harmed.

Holding a man down on the ground so he is immobilized and then continually beating the s*** out him with night sticks...and you're defending this? Maybe next you can defend the NYPD sodomizing a person they were interrogating with a plunger handle like they got busted for.

From Wikipidia, the free online encyclopedia.

King's tox screens after being arrested showed alcohol and Mary Jane...no PCP but nice try there CK.  The cops' defense team tried arguing the PCP point but they had no evidence to back it up.

The police kicked King and struck him 56 times with night sticks, first to knock him on the ground, then to keep him there as he attempted to lift his head while he lay on the ground.  In addition to the three officers personally involved in delivering blows, 24 other law enforcement officers watched the beating, then assisted in holding King down by placing their feet on his back. Two other African-American passengers who were in the car with King cooperated with police and were not harmed.

Holding a man down on the ground so he is immobilized and then continually beating the s*** out him with night sticks...and you're defending this?  Maybe next you can defend the NYPD sodomizing a person they were interrogating with a plunger handle like they got busted for.

Alcohol and marijuana but no PCP. Oops, my bad. I momentarily blanked on Rodney's drug of choice..... both of which, nevertheless, deaden the senses.

And I'm not defending the LAPD or Rodney King. Neither's actions that night need to be defended. But, for as terrible as you and the media make it sound, the LAPD officers involved were ACQUITTED in a court of law of criminal wrong doing by a jury that had ALL of the evidence that the media has/had and continues to fail to report to this day.