Bajenaru Warming up....

Heads22

That is BS they gave him those 3 ER.  That ball by Willie was an error, no doubt about it.  If they score that an E4 and he gets out of it with no ER.

But congrats to Jeff on his ML debut.

That was a questionable call, there are some 2B who won't even get to that ball...

I agree with rex. That ball hit to willie, while it's a play he CAN make, it's a ball that willie is probably one of the only 2b in baseball who can even get to that ball. He then gave the Baltimore chop to Ichiro! you just have to tip your cap to him there. The only "bad" AB was vs. Winn, and that wasn't exactly hit hard.

He's gonna be just fine. Though I do think he was relying on the FB too much in the little bit we saw of him tonight.

He's gonna be just fine.  Though I do think he was relying on the FB too much in the little bit we saw of him tonight.

I was thinking the same thing. I don't think he got his breaking ball over for a strike. But he had good life on his FB.

While Adkins will probably compete with a vet for Politte's spot in '05, Baj could work in Jackson's spot. Esp. as he throws strikes