A Screenplay

BobDylan

I've started a screenplay, and for the first time in awhile, I'm really excited about what I've stared. I'm hoping to get some other opinions, so I put what I've wrote so far onto the internet.

PDF | Text Only

If you read it, be honest in your opinions. I can take it, believe me.

i tried to read it and i have never read what a script is suppose to be like. so i don't know what to look for.

in all honesty, i hope this come to be, i hope you get all the success you want.

if it was a book, then i can give you an opinion.

good luck

peace

i tried to read it and i have never read what a script is suppose to be like. so i don't know what to look for.

in all honesty, i hope this come to be, i hope you get all the success you want.

if it was a book, then i can give you an opinion.

good luck

peace

Reading screenplays is different, it certainly takes more of a visionary reader. The way I learned to read them was to watch a movie, and read the screenplay.

I liked it so far but a quick question, I know its not finished so it might get explained later, but how does Anthony get back in touch with Cheryl if the number was incorrect and he keeps getting the operator?

Side note, the beginning reminds me a lot of Eternal Sunshine not necessarily a bad thing.

I liked it so far but a quick question, I know its not finished so it might get explained later, but how does Anthony get back in touch with Cheryl if the number was incorrect and he keeps getting the operator?

Side note, the beginning reminds me a lot of Eternal Sunshine not necessarily a bad thing.

It'll be explained later. : )

And much of the inspiration is from Eternal Sunshine.