Fantasy Football Teams

I thought I'd post a couple of teams I drafted with what I thought and see what everyone else thinks. Just to note, I drafted these a while ago before the preseason really got started. I'd have passed on a few of these guys and picked a couple of different players. 10 team leagues.

This first one I kind of like, although I got a couple of problems.

QB- Aaron Brooks, Brad Johnson

HB- Ahman Green, Kevin Barlow, Kevin Jones

WR- Chad Johnson, Andre Johnson, Amani Toomer, Keenan McCardell, Brandon Lloyd

TE- Alge Crumpler, Marcus Pollard

K- Olindo Mare

D- Philly, Pittsburgh

I really like my first 4 picks (Green, Barlow, and the two Johnsons), but some things didn't go my way late. I wanted McNair in the 5th, got Brooks. I tried to get a better backup, but it didn't work out. I also don't like my 3rd RB, although my first two are pretty durable. I probably would have grabbed someone like Jones or Brown(I'm pretty sure this was before they dealt George). I personally think between Toomer and McCardell one of them will be a decent 3rd. Obviously I don't think too highly of kickers or D.

I liked this one a lot better before Boldin got hurt.

QB- Favre, Green

RB- McAllister, Taylor, Westbrook

WR- Boldin, Chambers, Booker, Galloway

TE- Heap, Witten

K- Vinatieri

D- Pitt, GB

I like my depth and production at QB and RB. I figured I'd get by at WR with Boldin and Chambers, and pick up someone as a FA if I needed it(probably would at some point). Heap will at least help a little. D sucks again.

I like this last one quite a bit.

QB- Brady, Carr

RB- Tomlinson, Westbrook, Rudi Johnson

WR- TO, Darrell Jackson, Isaac Bruce, Lloyd

TE- Pollard, Whitten

K- Stover

D- Miami, Pitt

I got 3 pretty good RB(LT is a stud), and TO and Jackson are solid. Brady is a decent starter, although I would have liked a better backup. Obviously I still need to find another WR. The rest of this team looks decent too.

Thoughts?