***Official Madden PS2 Online League***

SnB

I just setup my ps2 to work down here at school, so now we can start setting this up?

first off, need to see:

a) how many people are going to be in

b ) how we should do team selections

c) how many games/playoffs??

If your going to be in, give me your opinions on all this...

i'll start setting up the website now.

:bringit

I just setup my ps2 to work down here at school, so now we can start setting this up?

first off, need to see:

a) how many people are going to be in

b ) how we should do team selections

c) how many games/playoffs??

If your going to be in, give me your opinions on all this...

i'll start setting up the website now.

:bringit

Ill do it. Madden set up a league system but i dont know how it works because you have to give them your credit card and i dont want to do that. Even though it says it is free the whole things that explains it is really confusing and i dont want it to start charging me.

For choosing teams we could do a random thing like you or someone draws teams out of a hat for each person and that is who they use.

Ill do it. Madden set up a league system but i dont know how it works because you have to give them your credit card  and i dont want to do that. Even though it says it is free the whole things that explains it is really confusing and i dont want it to start charging me.

For choosing teams we could do a random thing like you or someone draws teams out of a hat for each person and that is who they use.

i signed up for it and the only thing is they will charge you in aug 2005 if you dont cancel by then or they dont find someone to sponsor it again

i signed up for it and the only thing is they will charge you in aug 2005 if you dont cancel by then or they dont find someone to sponsor it again

im gonna check it out then...

but i can always just set it up manually if needed.

I'm down for a league.

I say we do this. If we don't get enough people for an online league - like say we get 12 people. Set up three divisions, four teams in each division. You play every team in the league once, and every team in your division twice (so 14 games, if my math is correct). Playoffs are five teams, two WC teams, and the team with the best record with the bye week.

Thoughts?

I'm down for a league.

I say we do this.  If we don't get enough people for an online league - like say we get 12 people.  Set up three divisions, four teams in each division.  You play every team in the league once, and every team in your division twice (so 14 games, if my math is correct).  Playoffs are five teams, two WC teams, and the team with the best record with the bye week.

Thoughts?

some good ideas there....

i guess we'll just see how many people we get so far

1)soxnbears01

2)whitesoxfan56789

3)CWSGuy406

4)ChiSoxFn

5)Asshatsoxfan

6)redandwhite