First Car

whitesoxin'

Oddly enough, my first car will be a Chevy S10.I am getting it from my dad next month. Anyways, it has 75,00 miles on it too.... :o It is an '01 model though. It it the stupidest blue color ever. :banghead

Whoa, that is weird. :o Mine is a dark red, I like how it looks except for the back where its say in big yellow letters "Chevrolet". I also took the cap off of it and I'm gonna sell it.

Good timing for this thread.

My car and I had our first ride together this morning. I have a 2000 Ford Taurus. It isn't going to blaze past anybody or make the girls skirts fly up, but it will get me around.

It has been waiting for me in the garage, it was just a matter of time before I got my lisence (damn NJ laws). Now I have my license and a car. :headbang

Good timing for this thread.

My car and I had our first ride together this morning.  I have a 2000 Ford Taurus.  It isn't going to blaze past anybody or make the girls skirts fly up, but it will get me around.

It has been waiting for me in the garage, it was just a matter of time before I got my lisence (damn NJ laws).  Now I have my license and a car. :headbang

Wow, what are the laws in New Jersey? I thought IN had tough laws because I had to wait a month to get my liscense and now I can't have passangers for 90 days. (legally ;) )