Electoral College projection

Gene Honda Civic

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://electoral-vote.com/

:crying -- 12 more years -- I'm moving to Canada

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

BTW, 2 polls conducted right after the convention place Bush ahead by 11 points.

I won't comment on who I think is going to win until after the debates though cause it's still way early.

Do they have full medical coverage in the Netherlands, because I'm being serious.

Several statutory insurance schemes exist to make care financially accessible for everyone. There are various types of insurance covering hospital care, GP consultations and paramedical care, which together account for 43% of all expenditure on care.

About 60% of the Dutch population is compulsorily insured with public health insurance funds. The government determines the cover provided and the income-linked contribution. People who earn too much to be publicly insured have to take out private insurance. Private insurance companies set their own premiums, generally based on the risk of illness. A special private insurance scheme ensures affordable care for the elderly and the chronically ill. A new health insurance system will be introduced in 2006, consisting of a single compulsory standard insurance scheme for curative care. There will no longer be a distinction between public and private health insurance. The new system will make health care more efficient and customer-oriented.

from: http://www.minbuza.nl/default.asp?CMS_ITEM=MBZ426386

Several statutory insurance schemes exist to make care financially accessible for everyone. There are various types of insurance covering hospital care, GP consultations and paramedical care, which together account for 43% of all expenditure on care.

About 60% of the Dutch population is compulsorily insured with public health insurance funds. The government determines the cover provided and the income-linked contribution. People who earn too much to be publicly insured have to take out private insurance. Private insurance companies set their own premiums, generally based on the risk of illness. A special private insurance scheme ensures affordable care for the elderly and the chronically ill. A new health insurance system will be introduced in 2006, consisting of a single compulsory standard insurance scheme for curative care. There will no longer be a distinction between public and private health insurance. The new system will make health care more efficient and customer-oriented.

from: http://www.minbuza.nl/default.asp?CMS_ITEM=MBZ426386

Good bye apu good luck getting stabbed with hiv needles by people robbing you, they have no protection for there citizens.

ohhh and the crack heads too, and the people shooting up in the streets, and running around like chickens with there heads cut off

Good buy apu good luck getting stabbed with hiv needles by people robbing you, they have no protection for there citizens.

ohhh and the crack heads too, and the people shooting up in the streets, and running around like chickens with there heads cut off

:huh There aren't mass robberies and crackheads all throughout the streets of the US?

At least the Netherlands gives clean needles to addicts and caused drug usage to go down by legalizing drugs.

Good buy apu good luck getting stabbed with hiv needles by people robbing you, they have no protection for there citizens.

:bang Just wanted to point out how dumb that post is.

:huh  There aren't mass robberies and crackheads all throughout the streets of the US?

At least the Netherlands gives clean needles to addicts and caused drug usage to go down by legalizing drugs.

not by comparison and (clean needles) hahahahahaha did you really say that. well i when you go there ill be telling you i told you so, and for mass roberys you couldnt be more wrong.

have u been there it is extremly dirty.

No I haven't and I'd be interested in knowing why you think the Netherlands is dirty. Because from what I'm looking at for the majority it looks like Netherlands is always ahead of the United States in quality of life rankings. They're also ahead in life expectancy.

420, it's called a joke.  Bush says the reason we were attacked is because the terrorists hate freedom.  I played on that saying that if the terrorists really hated freedom then the Netherlands would be f***ing dust.

well i wasn't kidding about the needle roberys in amsterdamn btw. when you finally decide to move you will see just how great this country is that you have been bad mouthing since ive posted here. :chair

In the words of HL Mencken:

The notion that a radical is one who hates his country is naive and usually idiotic. He is, more likely, one who likes his country more than the rest of us and is thus more disturbed than the rest of us when he sees it debauched. He is not a bad citizen turning to crime; he is a good citizen driven to despair.

In the words of HL Mencken:

The notion that a radical is one who hates his country is naive and usually idiotic. He is, more likely, one who likes his country more than the rest of us and is thus more disturbed than the rest of us when he sees it debauched. He is not a bad citizen turning to crime; he is a good citizen driven to despair.

soxfan420 quote

denial is a b****

I think that Kerry's support will be a lot like Clinton's. People will lie about voting for Bush, then pull the lever for Kerry. I think it is a little about embarassment.

Since it is the 'in' thing to be with Kerry, why would people say they are for Bush to pollsters? Wouldn't they be 'embarrased' to say they were for Bush?

soxfan420 quote

denial is a b****

Wow...resorting to personal insults. Denial is a b****?

Because I'd rather have my nation give actual reasons for war that causes 900+ Americans to die along with 13,000-37,000+ Iraqi civilians (body counts vary since there are no official counts), believe that my government is in the pocket of corporate interests rather than being held accountable to the American public, Americans losing jobs to corporate outsourcing that pay 3rd world wages and violate labor laws etc. etc. This nation is great but the growing descent into the revokation of Posse Comitatus, the loss of liberty in the name of "security" (the government is using the PATRIOT Act against random criminals and not "terrorists" so it's becoming a slippery slope for the abuse of our liberties) is disheartening. It's especially disheartening when people spew this sort of slime like 420 did.

Wow...resorting to personal insults.  Denial is a b****?

Because I'd rather have my nation give actual reasons for war that causes 900+ Americans to die along with 13,000-37,000+ Iraqi civilians (body counts vary since there are no official counts), believe that my government is in the pocket of corporate interests rather than being held accountable to the American public, Americans losing jobs to corporate outsourcing that pay 3rd world wages and violate labor laws etc. etc.  This nation is great but the growing descent into the revokation of Posse Comitatus, the loss of liberty in the name of "security" (the government is using the PATRIOT Act against random criminals and not "terrorists" so it's becoming a slippery slope for the abuse of our liberties) is disheartening.  It's especially disheartening when people spew this sort of slime like 420 did.

denial is a b**** is not a insult it is a quote. that just happens to have more meaning than from some guy i have never heard of before.