What really happened on 9/11

chimpy2121

I'm no airplane or military expert but the whole situation seems extremely fishy.  I wonder what is being covered up, if something is being covered up.

The President was in the Pentagon at the time and died in the crash. The Pentagon took over for him and covered it all up. It would explain his stupidity (a doll), and the aggression in Iraq. :ph34r: :lol:

Not at all man, I just thought you wanted to see some of the responses I got. Plus there was another posted before mine too, so I wasnt the first to post it, and im sure you wont be the last  :headbang

yea, I posted it earlier and got some good responses, not too many though. The more times this gets put up though, it seems to be getting more and more responses to it.

Here we go, i found the thread. http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23602

I'm no airplane or military expert but the whole situation seems extremely fishy.  I wonder what is being covered up, if something is being covered up.

What is being covered up is all of the top secret work and employees that take residence in that building. You can't take a TV camera through the most sensative area to American intelligence. First of all if you start putting intellegence workers faces on TV you endanger their lives and the lives of their friends and family, and if you get images of top secret info and projects you could be endangering lives and operations in the field.

Think about some of these things people.