The Next Big Bombshell

Rex Kickass

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/tm_ob...-name_page.html

BUSH 'TOOK COCAINE AT CAMP DAVID' Sep 6 2004

And wife Laura liked dope, says book

By Emma Pryer

GEORGE W Bush snorted cocaine at Camp David, a new book claims.

His wife Laura also allegedly tried cannabis in her youth.

Author Kitty Kelley says in her biography The Family: The Real Story of the Bush Dynasty, that the US President first used coke at university in the mid-1960s.

She quotes his former sister-in-law Sharon Bush who claims: "Bush did coke at Camp David when his father was President, and not just once either."

Other acquaintances allege that as a 26-year-old National Guard, Bush "liked to sneak out back for a joint or into the bathroom for a line of cocaine".

Bush has admitted being an alcoholic but, asked during the 1999 election if he did drugs, he said: "I've told the American people that years ago I made some mistakes.

"I've learned from my mistakes and should I be fortunate enough to become president I will bring dignity and honour to the office."

Later an aide clarified his remarks saying Bush hadn't taken illegal drugs in the past 25 years.

Kelley says that the Bush family covered up scandals because of their wealth and influence. She claims George W started drinking at school and continued at Yale university to overcome shyness.

Former student Torbery George says in the book: "Poor Georgie. He couldn't relate to women unless he was loaded."

Another says: "He went out of his way to act crude. It's amazing someone you held in such low esteem later became president."

His supporters have slammed the allegations as outrageous.

The White House said: "This book appears to be filled with the same trash discredited years ago."

Or is it well documented because the Democrats said so and made up documents?

Anything is possible between these two political parties. I'm waiting for them to somehow engage in nuclear war with each other.

Typical moveon.org type slander. There's no truth to this garbage whatsoever & I think most folks are smarter than to believe it.

Typical moveon.org type slander.  There's no truth to this garbage whatsoever & I think most folks are smarter than to believe it.

No s***, if you're the son (or whatever the hell he is) of the President of the United States of America, then you've been raised right. You don't do that kind of crap when your family is like royalty. I also highly doubt any of his "friends" are like that.

With the type of venom and slander coming from the left you'd think this guy eats people's babies for breakfast.

Alcoholic, coke-head, murderer, deserter, AWOL, un-president etc...etc...

If you on the radical left hate Bush that much then that alone is reason enough to vote for the man.

With the type of venom and slander coming from the left you'd think this guy eats people's babies for breakfast. 

Alcoholic, coke-head, murderer, deserter, AWOL, un-president etc...etc...

If you on the radical left hate Bush that much then that alone is reason enough to vote for the man.

What do you call Purple Heart band-aids, turing French into a racial slur, calling Kerry a traitor, and making fun of someone's wife?

Everyone does it to everyone. Stop whining about how the other side is so damn mean every time your guy gets some hardball thrown at him.

What do you call Purple Heart band-aids, turing French into a racial slur, calling Kerry a traitor, and making fun of someone's wife?

Everyone does it to everyone. Stop whining about how the other side is so damn mean every time your guy gets some hardball thrown at him.

Who said Kerry was a traitor who? Not anyone on this board

f*g

or is this only limited to politicians?

It's pretty hard not to when they use video of John Kerry himself talking about "throwing away the symbols of this country".

Of course the SBV would tell you he didn't earn those medals anyway. So many people were very quick to believe the vets against Kerry over the vets supporting the official record. Just pointing out how blind some people are to their own candidate's human frailities and quick to tear down the opponents.

I believe the person I am voting for was an alcoholic, used cocaine, used his dad's influence to avoid unpleasant situations, and probably a few more things that hasn't been discovered. He looked and acted like a spoiled rich kid. I believe he has grown up and can lead this country.

Sadly, his views are closer to mine than his opponents.