The Next Big Bombshell

Rex Kickass

No s***, if you're the son (or whatever the hell he is) of the President of the United States of America, then you've been raised right. You don't do that kind of crap when your family is like royalty. I also highly doubt any of his "friends" are like that.

Or you are young have lots of money and know that your dad can get you out of trouble.

Snorting cocaine isn't like smoking crack. It is not as sleazy as some drugs. In that time period it was what it is now, a party drug. And it probably wasn't unacceptable at all while hanging around the guys at the air base.

The rich and famous would be the most likely to do this drug, because they get to attend many parties and have money to spend.

But the whole thing is rather trivial. He used to snort lines, he saw the health risks, he matured, he is now no longer snorting lines.

Bush's nose candy 20 years ago isn't going to cause the economy to go down or inspire terrorists to blow up something up.

i believe that GWB did use coke back in the day. he's a self-admitted adict (wont say to what) who's life was a complete waste until 40 when he found god and changed it all around.

just like a junkie who made it off the streets, the fact that he's changed his life and made something of himself is very commendable.

However the fact that he was a wasteland until 15 years ago and is only where he is today because of his father... doesn't really make me want to stand up and support the guy as our leader.

I'd rather have a self-made guy who knows what its like to start with nothing and end with something.

(And I'm not saying that Kerry is that guy...John Edwards on the other hand)