For All You Minky haters...

Doug Mientkiewitz yesterday issued that he would be willing to take a paycut and do his absolute best to recruit long time teammates Brad Radke and Eric Milton to the Sox.

Im not saying I want Milton, and hell Radke would look excellent in a Red Sox uniform, but this is mainly for all you haters just proving how great of a guy he is.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, Minky's a great guy :rolly http://aarongleeman.com/2004_08_29_basebal...393611164382347

Best quote from Big-headed-.240-1st-basemen-doogy.

"From my perspective, I was a winner who wasn't very expensive. In the baseball scheme of things right now, I'm a very cheap alternative to what you have to pay other guys at my position. To me, I'd take 25 Bill Muellers over a five-tools guy any day of the week. He's going to win more games for me."

Why, because it's true?  The Red Sox can't get the A-Rod deal done, and the Yanks pull it off.  Then the owner of the Red Sox cries for a salary cap despite his team having the second highest payroll in the MLB at 135 million. :headshake

the yanks are the evil empire :lol: :lol:

Mientgaywicz is an overrated first basement who can't hit a lick and should only be used in a utility role. That .584 OPS in BoSox uniform is sexy.

And speaking of Boston....they have the whiniest, most annoying fans in baseball. Your team is not cursed, your team just has a habit to choke in key situations. All Boston fans do is cry an ocean about how the Yankees are runing baseball when they've had numerous chances to take them down with a "smaller payroll". Shut up.

Mientgaywicz is an overrated first basement who can't hit a lick and should only be used in a utility role. That .584 OPS in BoSox uniform is sexy.

And speaking of Boston....they have the whiniest, most annoying fans in baseball. Your team is not cursed, your team just has a habit to choke in key situations. All Boston fans do is cry an ocean about how the Yankees are runing baseball when they've had numerous chances to take them down with a "smaller payroll". Shut up.

It's funny how dog s*** like this takes over this thread. Typical, coming out of your mouth.

He speaks the truth, what is wrong with that?

You two know nothing about the city of Boston, the people living in it, the fans of the Red Sox and their players. You know absolutely zip.

One obnoxious fan at one Red Sox/White Sox game you attended speaks for one of the biggest fan bases in baseball.

Again, you two... pathetic..

:headshake

You two know nothing about the city of Boston, the people living in it, the fans of the Red Sox and their players.  You know absolutely zip.

One obnoxious fan at one Red Sox/White Sox game you attended speaks for one of the biggest fan bases in baseball.

Again, you two... pathetic..

:headshake

Ha, so your saying that red sox fans for the most part do not rank pretty high up there as some of the whiniest annoying fans,

Alright, all i know is cerb hit it head on about what he said. I am not saying you are a obnoxius whiny red sox fan just in saying in general.

and I'm going to say exactly what I said earlier, which is you know absolutely nothing about Red Sox fans and should have never chimed into this conversation to begin with.

and I'm going to say exactly what I said earlier, which is you know absolutely nothing about Red Sox fans and should have never chimed into this conversation to begin with.

Should no one else but you talk in this thread? Because you apparently are the only one who knows anything at all about them.

Many people have talked in this thread, many of the responces I've loved but one like Cerbaho's and your's is just stupid/baseless and asking for a fight.

How can you ''love any of their posts in this thread. None of them were positive about mienkitisfaz or the red sox.