For All You Minky haters...

I love it santo=dorf states his opinion and nothing but a mere :headshake. Then cerb states his opinion and i agree but we know nothing whatsever because we do not live there. Makes alot of sense to me. Maybe you should not talk s*** about the cubs because they deny that they are whiny and annoying like red sox and yakee$ fans. I am not saying all cubs, yankee$, and red sox are like that but for the most part yes they are.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it santo=dorf states his opinion and nothing but a mere  :headshake. Then cerb states his opinion and i agree but we know nothing whatsever because we do not live there. Makes alot of sense to me. Maybe you should not talk s*** about the cubs because they deny that they are whiny and annoying like red sox and yakee$ fans. I am not saying all cubs, yankee$, and red sox are like that but for the most part yes they are.

Give me one example, one, of how Red Sox fans are whiny.

One obnoxious fan at one Red Sox/White Sox game you attended speaks for one of the biggest fan bases in baseball.

I went to Elvis night at the Cell and there was by FAR more than one annoying Red Sox fan. I would go as far as saying that I've seen Cubs fans behave more properly during the Crosstown series.

Give me one example, one, of how Red Sox fans are whiny.

They always mention yankees have the highest pay roll in baseball :crying But they must forget they have the second highest and still do nothing with it year after year. After you lost out on a-rod the red sox orginazation was talking s*** about the yankees also.

I went to Elvis night at the Cell and there was by FAR more than one annoying Red Sox fan.  I would go as far as saying that I've seen Cubs fans behave more properly during the Crosstown series.

I went to Elvis night too, and being annoying isn't outnumbering White Sox fans and starting a "Lets Go Red Sox" chant when there up five runs.

Any more examples?

They always mention yankees have the highest pay roll in baseball :crying  But they must forget they have the second highest and still do nothing with it year after year. After you lost out on a-rod the red sox orginazation was talking s*** about the yankees also.

They

Haha, you never seize to amaze me.

The mere fact that your two examples are all here say just proves what we all know, which is that your outright the most pathetic poster on Soxtalk.

Red Sox fans know, and want whats best for baseball which we all can agree on would be if there was some sort of salary cap. Since that is not going to happen, the current format is fine by my book and other Red Sox fans alike.

As for your A-rod example, Larry Lucchino came out with the "evil-empire" thing after the Yankees tossed 32 million dollars to a pitcher who hadn't pitched an inning in the majors.

I stand by Larry for those comments, because basically it was a ridiculous signing and only happened to one up the Red Sox.

Your name should be brick wall, because that is what I feel like I am talking to.

The mere fact that your two examples are all here say just proves what we all know, which is that your outright the most pathetic poster on Soxtalk.

Red Sox fans know, and want whats best for baseball which we all can agree on would be if there was some sort of salary cap.  Since that is not going to happen, the current format is fine by my book and other Red Sox fans alike.

As for your A-rod example, Larry Lucchino came out with the "evil-empire" thing after the Yankees tossed 32 million dollars to a pitcher who hadn't pitched an inning in the majors.

I stand by Larry for those comments, because basically it was a ridiculous signing and only happened to one up the Red Sox.

Your name should be brick wall, because that is what I feel like I am talking to.

Oh man making me laugh. I can just picture it now, if it was the red sox that were facing the devil rays and they were the ones asking fo the forfeit from the devil rays i am positive that you would be backing them even though it is wrong. Just because it was the yankees you think it is an embarrasing day to be a yankee fan.

Oh man making me laugh. I can just picture it now, if it was the red sox that were facing the devil rays and they were the ones asking fo the forfeit from the devil rays i am positive that you would be backing them even though it is wrong. Just because it was the yankees you think it is an embarrasing day to be a yankee fan.

This has anything to do with our argument how? For those keeping track, another reason why this kid is just not smart.

...and no, I would never be on the side of any team doing what they are doing to the Devil Rays, although I wouldn't expect something like this coming from the Red Sox and over the years have come to expect something like this coming from the Yankees.

This has anything to do with our argument how?  For those keeping track, another reason why this kid is just not smart.

...and no, I would never be on the side of any team doing what they are doing to the Devil Rays, although I wouldn't expect something like this coming from the Red Sox and over the years have come to expect something like this coming from the Yankees.

Just giving another example.

You are right and know all, i know nothing and am the most pathetic poster on soxtalk because i have the same feeling others have.

Red Sox fans know, and want whats best for baseball which we all can agree on would be if there was some sort of salary cap.  Since that is not going to happen, the current format is fine by my book and other Red Sox fans alike.

But that move was only made because Boston offered 28 million to a pitcher who had never thrown and inning in major league baseball.

Just giving another example. 

You are right and know all, i know nothing and am the most pathetic poster on soxtalk because i have the same feeling others have.

I never said I know all, and have been wrong on many occassions in my tenure on Soxtalk but when the peanut gallery, you and Cerbaho included, come on to this thread saying this kind of stuff it just makes you look stupid.

Shame on Cerbaho, as a moderator, he should be showing by example, something I have yet to see him do in this thread and many other threads alike.

I never said I know all, and have been wrong on many occassions in my tenure on Soxtalk but when the peanut gallery, you and Cerbaho included, come on to this thread saying this kind of stuff it just makes you look stupid.

Shame on Cerbaho, as a moderator, he should be showing by example, something I have yet to see him do in this thread and many other threads alike.

How exactly would you have liked cerb to go about how he feels about the red sox fans.

But that move was only made because Boston offered 28 million to a pitcher who had never thrown and inning in major league baseball.

...the Red Sox, a team that was to rely on John Burkett, Casey Fossum and later on Jeff Suppan as there four and five starters compared to the Yankees that had Clemens, Pettite, Wells, Mussina and Weaver thus leaving Contreras to be a reliever/spot starter.

I could see if the Red Sox fans were the topic at hand or if he gave some examples, but he did neither.

Well since the topic was about mienkienfaz who plays on boston i guess he felt it was alright. It's not like he was talking about juan pierre and started talking about them then that would have been uncalled for.

Guys get over it. You have a different opinion RedandWhite then Qwert and Cerb. They are Sox fans, your both a BoSox and White Sox fan but the BoSox are your favorite team.

Of course your not going toa gree with an assement that BoSox fans are whiny and neither are the Sox fans going to agree with the assessment were all criminals or what not. However, would the two sides likely agree on the fact that Cub fans are jackasses, yes.

Whats that mean, that both sides if not talking about a team they like, would potray a teams fans in a certain light, just like our teams fans are protrayed in a certain way.

As far as Cerb's comments about Mient goes, he backed him up with that beautiful OPS that he's posted, which is downright pathetic for a 1st baseman, imo.

So as far as I'm conerned, this is an argument neither side can win, just state your opinion and move on so you don't start exchanging personal attacks at each other.

They always mention yankees have the highest pay roll in baseball :crying  But they must forget they have the second highest and still do nothing with it year after year. After you lost out on a-rod the red sox orginazation was talking s*** about the yankees also.

Yankees payroll: $184,193,950

Boston Red Sox: $127,298,500

Anyone would be pissed if they had a 127,298,500 dollar payroll and still remained approximately 57 million dollars behind a rival.

12 teams have a payroll smaller than the gap between the Yanks and BoSox.

I hope the Red Sox win that division and kick the AL's ass in the playoffs (unless the real sox make it of course).

f***, doesn't anyone realize that the Red Sox are trying to dethrone everything that is wrong with baseball...why complain about that.

And why do the people on this site hate red sox fans? because they moaned about calls they thought were questionable? Who has heard of such a thing

Guys get over it.  You have a different opinion RedandWhite then Qwert and Cerb. They are Sox fans, your both a BoSox and White Sox fan but the BoSox are your favorite team.

Of course your not going toa gree with an assement that BoSox fans are whiny and neither are the Sox fans going to agree with the assessment were all criminals or what not.  However, would the two sides likely agree on the fact that Cub fans are jackasses, yes.

Whats that mean, that both sides if not talking about a team they like, would potray a teams fans in a certain light, just like our teams fans are protrayed in a certain way.

As far as Cerb's comments about Mient goes, he backed him up with that beautiful OPS that he's posted, which is downright pathetic for a 1st baseman, imo. 

So as far as I'm conerned, this is an argument neither side can win, just state your opinion and move on so you don't start exchanging personal attacks at each other.

I agree with every thing you said. Redandwhite if i said anything to offend you which i don't think i did i am sorry.