For All You Minky haters...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and on that note, I have made one of my last posts on Soxtalk.

Alot of you guys I have become freinds with, and alot of you guys are true baseball guys, but there are a select few on this board that can't seem to grow past up.

Bash me all you want, because I'm sure thats whats in store.

Go Red Sox, and Go White Sox.  Ba bye.

Sorry it had to end like this RedandWhite...

Ironic how some guys blasting fans for being assholes end up portraying themselves as assholes.

Let me say RedandWhite, I went to 3 Red Sox yankee games this year, the Red Sox won all three. I never once met an asshole Red Sox fan at those games.

I actually feel ashamed right now that some of my fellow sox fans have acted this way toward another white sox fan...its embarrassing.

Good luck, Go White Sox!

In defense of Cerbaho, redandwhite, throughout this whole thread you put in little remarks regarding Cerbaho ("His" comment, how bad a of a mod he is). To put it plainly, you were just asking for that repsonse he gave you.

What came first the chicken or the egg?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

I merely stated my opinion that Red Sox fans are whiny bastards, and after several pages of name calling by redandwhite, I shoved the truth down his throat. I cited specific examples and the only thing redandwhite did was shake his head and not even bother refuting anything I said.

Red Sox fans have had to watch their rival make the playoffs 9 straight years and watch their rival win 4 world series rings during that span.  How can you blame them for resenting the yankees?

Not at all, but flat out blaming the Yankees on their woes is where Red Sox fans start to become absurd. Did the Yankees make the Red Sox lose to Cleveland in 95 and 98? Did the Yankees make the Red Sox not reach the playoffs from 91-94, 96, 97, and from 00-02? Sure, losing some games to the Yankees didn't exactly help much, but losing to every other team didn't help much either.

Boston fans just keep going back to the excuse of blaming the Yankees for everything because the Yankees have kicked their asses, as well as numerous other teams, up and down the block for decades. Boston doesn't even have the longest drought for a championship for crying out loud. Do you see White Sox fans saying, "Goddamnit, those f***ing Yankees ahve been ruining us since 1917!" Hell no. You know why the White Sox didn't win a championship during those years? There were better teams out there, period. Los Angeles was better than us in 1959, period. The Orioles were better than us in '83, period. The Blue Jays were better than us in '93, period. We got beat, you know who is to blame because of that? Us. We didn't win. We simply got beat and we moved on. Sadly, Bostonians haven't learned that valuable lesson of admitting defeat and getting on with life.

Sorry it had to end like this RedandWhite...

Ironic how  some guys blasting fans for being assholes end up portraying themselves as assholes.

Let me say RedandWhite, I went to 3 Red Sox yankee games this year, the Red Sox won all three.  I never once met an asshole Red Sox fan at those games.

I actually feel ashamed right now that some of my fellow sox fans have acted this way toward another white sox fan...its embarrassing.

Good luck, Go White Sox!

I am just telling you what I saw, I never said anything about redandwhite.

Redandwhite has been a good poster here and I hope he continues to be one. Though, he still has that annoying habit of calling that Boston team the "Sox". :lol: Again, redandwhite, check the caps and the home uniforms to see which team is the "Sox". Both sides of this got a bit too close to a personal level, imho. I hope everyone just puts this little spat behind them and goes forward from here.