Average NFL ticket price is over $54

I've only been to one NFL game in person ( Packers over Bears at Soldier Field ) and that was enough.

No interest in ever going to another one. Bored silly.

Me too.well, not that game..but only been to one game a few years back at Soldier field...before the renovation so it sucks...cold and in those cramped seats and I had crappy seats..I couldn't even tell what was going on..a pain in the ass

Lucky for me they air football on television and I can see what the f*** is actually going on..

I always go with my dad, when the bears play the Lions or Vikings (he always gets tickets for those games)

also I ALWAYS catch the Bucs when they are in town, sucks that they switched divisions so they are only here like once every 6 years.

I have fun going, you have to go early and tailgate and toss a football around and barbaque, thats when its fun.

I dont know how, but I have never been to a professonal football game. I have been to over 100 Sox games as of this year, about 40 Hawk games, and about 8 Bulls games in my life, but never seen the Bears or anyone else. Need to make my way out there this season.

Ive never been to a bears game either, but ive been to a Rush game :lol:

I love going to football games. Went last year to the bears monday night game and loved it. Yelled so much i couldn't talk the next day, though that happens from sox games too. Granted $54 is alot of money for one ticket and one game but if like me they only go to one game. Meh, I'll keep on going to games even though the cost is high.