Twista in van wreck in PA

The Critic

:chair

"slow jamz," he is the fastest rapper according to the Guinness book of world records, from the South Side, a SOX fan, and I believe he threw out the first pitch recently.

He and Kanye West (another southside resident) really did alot for the rap industry as far as beats, rapping itself, and evolution. These two former guys were "underground" rappers. I love thoses type of guys when they first start off. (my boy recognize is an underground rapper and I hope he makes it big one day if he wants to. :)) Here's to the men from chi-town. :cheers

He and Kanye West (another southside resident) really did alot for the rap industry as far as beats, rapping itself, and evolution. These two former guys were "underground" rappers. I love thoses type of guys when they first start off. (my boy recognize is an underground rapper and I hope he makes it big one day if he wants to. :)) Here's to the men from chi-town. :cheers

My roommate from last year said his friends bought pot off him back in High School when he was dealing. He went by the name "Tongue Twista." ;)

My roommate from last year said his friends bought pot off him back in High School when he was dealing.  He went by the name "Tongue Twista." ;)

He was a former vicelord. He and this guy I've seen before (from a dude I graduated with) who is about 28 (goes by the name of oreo) used to ride together and gang-bang. Oreo lives about 3 blocks away from me. Twista made it famous with his rappin skillz. He's just recruiting young n****s around the block from where I'm around. I wonder how many dudes he's killed in his life.. :headshake

Edited by SoxAce