Thomas - dh

Konerko - 1b

Aubrey Huff - 3b

Borchard - rf

Uribe - ss

Davis - c

Harris - 2b

Heres mine:

I believe that this IS possible, the trades are fair, and the players involved might be moved this year. Having said that, will this happen?  Probley, most likely, NOT.  Lee or Konerko has to go, I would rather have PK, mainly cuz its my moms fav. player... :lolhitting .  Pierre  might be hard to get, but Flordia needs SP, since Pavano is goning to be gone.  They get 3 good arms, along with a CF to replace Pierre. 

Like I said will this happen, prob. not, but hey we can dream....RIGHT

Lee, Munoz, Diaz, Borchard,SweeneyORAnderson for Byrnes, Dotel, Hudson

Garland, Byrnes, Crede, SweeneyORAnderson, Cotts, Everett, Contreas for Mota, Lowell, Pierre, LoDuca

Valdez,Grilli, Stewart, Sanders, More Minor Leaguers for Randy Winn, and Jamie Moyer

CF--Pierre(TRADE)

SS--Vizquel(FA)

DH--Thomas

1B--Konerko

3B--Lowell(TRADE)

C--LoDuca(TRADE)

RF--Rowand

LF-- Winn(TRADE)

2B--Harris

BENCH--Perez

BENCH--Burke

BENCH--Gload

BENCH--Uribe

SP--Martinez(FA)

SP--Hudson(TRADE)

SP--Buehrle

SP--Garcia

SP--Moyer(TRADE)

RP--Adkins

RP--Marte

RP--Wunsch

RP--Mota(TRDAE)

RP--Dotel(TRADE)

RP--Urbina(FA)

RP--Takatsu

This can deffenetly win the WS with this team :headbang

Lay Off the Silver and Black Kool Aid ;)

Trade Garland, Lee, Crede and Munoz to Tampa Bay for Crawford, Huff and a PTBNL

This is doable I think:

Garcia

Buehrle

Brad Radke

Contreras

Grilli

Diaz

Cotts

Adkins

Pollite

Marte

Takatsu

Carl Crawford - cf

Rowand - lf

Thomas - dh

Konerko - 1b

Aubrey Huff - 3b

Borchard - rf

Uribe - ss

Davis - c

Harris - 2b

i sure am glad ure not the sox GM :puke

The Title of the thread was Lineups YOU want to see. Thats who i want to see.

Why not?  The A's wana drop payroll and that trade would help. They also get young pitchers, so when there great arms leave free agency, they will have backup.

Flordia...why wouldnt they. I have no clue why they wouldnt. Maybe I am missing something.

The above is what I said. So why all the negative remarks.  This tread is what we wish would happen, this is what I want to happen, eventho it is not going to happen.

And qwerty, my bad Shingo didnt get the Save when we were agruing about it. Sorry. I was going by what Hawk said. Once again sorry, I hope you accept my apology, since i was harsh to you. :pray  :crying

Its just too bad those arms aren't anything that special. Not to mention Borchard has very little value and they would really only be receiving one top propect and Lee who will be making a pretty good amount of money next year. While the A's give up one of the best pitchers in baseball and their top bullpen guy. No way Billy Beane makes that deal. As for the Florida trade, are you kidding me, the Marlins gave up Brad Penny and Hee Seop Choi for just Mota and Lo Duca. Then their going to get a #5 starter (Garland), a third baseman hitting .230, one good prospect, Cotts who hasn't proved anything at the major league level, and then take on salaries for Contreras and Everett while in the process giving up Mota who may be the best set up man in baseball, an all-star caliber third baseman, an all star catcher, and one of the best leadoff men in baseball. Yeah, I'm sure lots of GMs are looking to trade 4 all star caliber players for none.

Ok this won't happen but since everyone else gets to do it I'll give it a shot.

CF Crawford (trade for Konerko, the rays need some RH power)

SS Cabrera (free agent)

RF Berkman (free agent)

DH Thomas

1B Wilkerson (trade for Lee)

CF Rowand

C Davis/Burke

3B Crede

2B Harris

Rotation

Beuhrle

Garcia

Perez (free agent)

Contreras

Garland

Bullpen

Diaz

Cotts

Adkins

Marte

Shingo

Urbina (free agent)

Yes, and I'd do that trade in a heartbeat. Wilkerson has good power and OBP and is LH which will balence our line up. Plus I think he is due for a break out year.

HUH!! Wilkerson K's on an average of 145 times a year. No thanks. Odalis Perez?? Pass.

dont listen to them supernuke, I like that lineup. And I dont know why anyone would pass on Odalis Perez, unless you have some dreams of steinbrenner buying the sox, we wont get Pedro EVER, we wont get Randy, EVER. A rotation of 2 solid lefties, and a 2 powerful but nasty righties and a sinkeballer sounds pretty damn good to me. And as for the no thanks you for Perez, a 27 year old pitcher throwing 6 k's per 9 with a 3.22 and only 37 walks looks damn good to me, in fact looks just as good if not better than Buerhle, hmm two of them in my rotation, sounds like playoffs

My bad, I guess we should upgrade the team then. Well lets go ahead and buy the infield with our unlimited cash, and pick up Pedro and Pavano by luring them with our deep pockets. While we are at it, how bout buying a closer and maybe another set up man, because while the money is flowing

downgrade from what???  The black hole a the bottom of the order, or the terrible OBP of half the infield, which one do you think is a winning combination????

CF - Pierre -- Won't happen

2b - Harris -- Should not be an everyday player

DH - Thomas -- He's there no matter what, like it or not

1b - Konerko -- Better suited down in the order

RF - Rowand -- Should not play out of CF

LF - Catalanotto -- Overhyped...everyone is worked up over him

3b - Crede -- No, no, no!

C - Davis -- Works for me

SS - Uribe -- See Davis

Bench

Gload -- PH

Borchard -- Um, see the season

Perez -- May be nontendered, I like Timo

Valdez -- No Uribe

Burke -- I like Jamie

Pitchers

Garcia -- Duh

Buehrle -- Ditto

Contreras -- Ditto

Sele -- No f***ing way!

Garland -- On his way out IMHO

Bullpen

Adkins -- Good

Cotts -- Good

Bajenaru -- We'll see

Munoz -- Eh

Marte -- Let's hope he gets back to his old form

Takatsu -- I like him better as a setup man

Benitez -- Maybe, still see him from NYM and Sea

So the black hole, huh. So the guy we have hitting ninth gets moved up in the order, a guy who comes off the bench gets put into the order. Put the other guy who is a ninth hitter in the two hole? So instead of having a hole in the bottom of the lineup, we have a huge hole throughout most of the lineup. Aaron should bat second and Konerko fifth. That is the best spots for them.

Also, why would Florida trade Juan Pierre? Everyone is looking in the wrong places. We still do need some power too. Also, Aaron Sele is a big no. I don't understand all the hype about Catalanatto too. He hits well in one game versus us, and everyone is making it seem like he could come here and be the AL MVP. Um, newsflash, he is a utility player. He is best in that role, not as our sixth hitter even. Say he comes here, why would Willie bat second instead of him? I'd rather have someone who is not scared playing second base for me. We need guys who do the smallest little things. Intangibles. Jose Valentin has them, when we lose him, who is the leader? No one.

So, how do you not see this as a downgrade? Because it completely is. Would you like to imitate the A's? Because, we don't have the pitching. How about the Yankees? Well, we don't have the power. How about the Twins? Don't have the speed, nor defense. But, one thing we do have is power and money available. If we sign the right guys, we should have another solid team. Understand?

My bad, I guess we should upgrade the team then.  Well lets go ahead and buy the infield with our unlimited cash, and pick up Pedro and Pavano by luring them with our deep pockets.  While we are at it, how bout buying a closer and maybe another set up man, because while the money is flowing

I am sorry, but that is just ignorant. We don't need to just throw money around, and I never said we should, I just said that the team he had assembled was a downgrade. Catalanatto isn't the cheapest, nor will Benitez be. Garland isn't exactly cheap anymore either. Pierre will get a raise sooner than later. We need to find the right guys who fit this team.