Stone just ripped on Alou

It was good to see Stone be even MORE critical than he even normally would be...Steve Stone is obviously agitated (as well he should be)...

And by the way has Moises Alou always been one of the worst baserunners in baseball or is this a new thing that developed while wearing cubbie blue?

I mean he is TERRIBLE... :cheers

Oh yeah - for those who haven't noticed - the Marlins and the 'Stros are f***in' hot!  :headbang

While San Francisco and the Padres are choking. I don’t know if the Giants are winning right now (last time I checked they weren’t) but the Padres finally managed to beat the Cardinals by a score of 10-5.

The Cubs have yet to hit into a big depressing slump. I’d enjoy to see them suffer at least a 5 + game losing streak while the Astros keep winning like crazy.

What a day - Houston wins, San Fran wins, San Diego wins, Florida wins, Cubs lose, Sox win.  Awesome - just awesome day.  :headbang

:headbang

If Houston isn't involved, I doubt that I'll even bother to watch the playoffs at all. I am sick and tired of the same old s*** (Braves, Cardinals, Yankees, Red Sox, Twins, Athletics). I can't get behind any of them.

:headbang 

If Houston isn't involved, I doubt that I'll even bother to watch the playoffs at all.  I am sick and tired of the same old s*** (Braves, Cardinals, Yankees, Red Sox, Twins, Athletics).  I can't get behind any of them.

Not me, I'll watch until the A's and Cardinals are out of it, maybe the Astros too if they make it.

I'm rooting hard for an Oakland vs. St. Louis World Series - that would be great.

The funniest Chip/Stone story is either early this season or late last season they were making fun of Santo (a usual occurence). I think they had a guy with a real bad combover or toupee who they split screen with Santo. Santo noticed it and started to get agitated and they kept it on him for a long time. Finally Santo raises his arm (with the idea of getting out of camera range) and actually flicked off Chip and Stone! Obviously Stone and Chip lost it and Stone managed to eek out "Ron is just telling us we are number 1."

Yeah.... glass houses... we cant really talk about choking when it comes to high era younger pitchers cause this team pretty much wrote the book on it. Wilmer Ledezma sticks out in my mind from last year.

You mean Wilfredo? :bang

Kinda sad when I remember crappy pitchers names because they beat us all the time.