Girl escapes Hell.

TheBlackSox8

Lynch them. Why do we need to keep scum like this locked up? Just f***ing kill them. :fyou

Oh, first I'd like them to be raped, just to know what it's like. Seriously, our judicial system sucks ass. They'll probably get at most 8 years in prison. They should recieve the horrors they give two fold. They should be raped when they wouldn't expect it (like in the jail before their trial, a hired dude), and then hung.

It makes you sick that there are people like this in the world. :puke

If it were up to me I'd pour gasoline all over there balls and then light them on fire.

Raping them isn't strong enough they need to be castrated as well.

Do both.

Gouge their eyeballs out too, with rusty x-acto knives. I wouldn't think less of our country. Get rid of the scum!

Rehabilitation is a load of s***. Second chances are a load of s***. No one should deserve a second chance in life if they commit such a crime. No matter how high or drunk they were, they have mental issues, they have the kind of mental issues that can be harmful to society. In my opinion, they should be put down like rabid animals.

I'm sure they'll get plenty of that in prison.

Is there any way that the inmates can actually find out what he did, even if he says he did something else?

I am curious to know, because a person I know who was raped, the rapist just got his sentence (2-8 years) and I HOPE that he gets his bunghole penetrated many and many times. It would be a crime if he didn't. :)

Is there any way that the inmates can actually find out what he did, even if he says he did something else?

I am curious to know, because a person I know who was raped, the rapist just got his sentence (2-8 years) and I HOPE that he gets his bunghole penetrated many and many times. It would be a crime if he didn't. :)

The guards usually make it a point to spread the word. Believe me people find out. Especially if it's kids or young people involved.

From what I've been told, criminals whose victims were women/children, really get harassed/beaten in prison by other inmates.  I don't know how much validity there is to that, but for assholes like that guy death would be too easy. (A reason I'm anti-capital punishment)

Death is an easy punishment for someone. But, I hate reading about people being raped/beaten/killed, and then punished afterwards. I don't want any of that to ever happen so I just think that killing them all would be the best choice. What would they call me, in those political terms?

Both are charged with two counts of predatory criminal sexual assault of a child, two counts of aggravated criminal sexual assault and aggravated kidnapping. All are Class X felonies and could potentially land the men in prison for up to 60 years.

"There's a special place in hell for people like this," Lyons said after the hearing.

Here's your f***ing scumbags right here..

dishman_kevin_eugene.jpg

lindholm_scott_L.jpg

:fyou :fyou :fyou

link

PEORIA - One of two Peoria men suspected of kidnapping and sexually assaulting an 11-year-old Creve Coeur girl was attacked at the Peoria County Jail by a fellow inmate Wednesday night.

Several prisoners charged Scott L. Lindholm while they were watching the evening news in a common area about 5:30 p.m., said Peoria County Chief Deputy Joe Needham. The incident occurred after a segment aired detailing the Tuesday kidnapping and the arrest of Lindholm and Kevin E. Dishman.

Needham said the only significant physical contact was a punch, and Lindholm didn't need medical treatment.

"He was being jostled around," said Needham, who wouldn't identify the prisoners involved in the attack.

Needham said Lindholm was placed in isolation in a different part of the prison for his safety. Meanwhile Dishman, Lindholm's alleged partner in the kidnapping, has also been put in isolation because he's on suicide watch, Needham said.

Lindholm and Dishman were arrested Tuesday night after they allegedly kidnapped a Creve Coeur girl at 7:20 a.m. that day while she was

waiting for the school bus. The pair then drove her to a remote area near Keystone Steel & Wire Co. in Bartonville, where they allegedly sexually assaulted her several times.

The girl was discovered by Keystone security and then led officers back to her abductors, who were found passed out in their van about 10 p.m., according to court records.

Dishman, 37, and Lindholm, 22, are charged with two counts of predatory criminal sexual assault of a child, two counts of aggravated criminal sexual assault and aggravated kidnapping. All are Class X felonies and could potentially land the men in prison for up to 60 years.

Needham wouldn't say if Dishman had threatened or attempted suicide, but added, "If somebody says they're going to kill themselves, we put them on suicide watch."

Peoria County sheriff's Capt. Dave Briggs said Dishman was placed in isolation at jail.

Creve Coeur Police Chief Mike Button, who called the two men "scum" Friday, said he wasn't surprised that Lindholm was attacked.

"They don't deserve any breaks. Whatever happens to them, they deserve it and more," he said.

Button said police are following tips from people claiming to have leads about the two men were stalking potential victims.

So far, it appears they weren't. "We want to make sure this is a random act," he said.

Button said one bright spot has been the outpouring of support. The department has received dozens of calls and piles of cards, flowers and toys.

"If there's anything rewarding coming out of this, it's the fact that the community did come together so quickly," he said.

Button, who visits the girl at her home every day to drop off gifts and see how she's doing, said the police station will accept donations for her.

"I'll personally see that they're delivered," he said.

Button said the incident has been harrowing for a town that, in his recollection, has never experience an abduction.

"I think it's a wakeup call for the entire community," he said. "I'm telling you, it breaks my heart."

Circuit Judge Stephen Kouri Thursday ordered each held on $3 million bond. They will next appear in court Oct. 7 for a preliminary hearing, though it's likely the case will brought before a grand jury before then.

Looks like they about got what all of you asked for...to bad they were saved before anything big could happen.