Marlins to play at USCF

SouthPaw

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you are all looking for

Both Monday and Tuesday games will start at 1:05 p.m. ET at U.S. Cellular Field. All tickets will be general admission and cost $15, with $5 from each ticket going to hurricane relief efforts.

I'd like to think that those $5 are headed Florida's direction because of my incredible idea :lol:

Edited by The Cheat

What you are all looking for

I'd like to think that those $5 are headed Florida's direction because of my incredible idea :lol:

I just sent an email to Brooks Boyer asking about making food or monetary donations. I think it would be an excellent idea if we could either all try to donate food or money if possible. Do people have any ideas of how to make things work? Maybe working out a drop point or maybe a paypal site to send donations to? Any other ideas or possible volunteers out there?

I just sent an email to Brooks Boyer asking about making food or monetary donations.  I think it would be an excellent idea if we could either all try to donate food or money if possible.  Do people have any ideas of how to make things work?  Maybe working out a drop point or maybe a paypal site to send donations to? Any other ideas or possible volunteers out there?

I did this hours ago... :P

It's up to MLB and the Marlins he said.

Damn, I'd love to be able to go to either of these games, but I have school.

That would be a pretty sweet game to attend, I'd love to see the Marlins.  I'll have to see if my parents can get me out of school...

Same here. I really want to go... but I have school too. Who wants to ditch with me? Heh. Maybe the parentals will let me take the day off.

Miguel Cabrera is my favorite non-whitesox player..and i'd love to see him play.