Iowa State @ Iowa

Heads22

Don't read them and be on your merry way.

I was merely defending my statement. The Cheat being the smart ass he is had to attack Northwestern which had nothing to due with the fact that the thread is stupid. Besides, if I couldn't take losing and trash talk I wouldn't be a Northwestern fan or a Sox fan.

This should be a good game. Iowa won last week, but they definately have some problems. I've heard a few experts say this team is better then the past two years teams. I like Tate as a qb, but he's still got to gain experience and what not. Love the running game and the oline should still be strong. Defense has some definate players.

Of course instead of wathcing the game, I'll be stuck at traffic school...BOOO.

Have fun Heads, but I hope the Clones get their asses clocked. Go Hawkeyes :headbang

This should be a good game.  Iowa won last week, but they definately have some problems.  I've heard a few experts say this team is better then the past two years teams.  I like Tate as a qb, but he's still got to gain experience and what not.  Love the running game and the oline should still be strong.  Defense has some definate players.

Of course instead of wathcing the game, I'll be stuck at traffic school...BOOO.

Have fun Heads, but I hope the Clones get their asses clocked.  Go Hawkeyes :headbang

Man. Everything Jason touches is bad luck. Leave me alone, YOU BASTARD!!! yup. Go EYES!!!

This is the first time I spoke up. Don't try to pull that s*** on me. Both teams can go to hell. Well, Iowa State already is there. They suck.

I'm not pulling anything on you. I'm just saying. I can see that after a few of these threads start it could get old if everyone starts threads for their teams.

That's what we have the college football thread for. Unless it's a big game like Ohio St./Mich I don't see much need for them either. I'm definitely not starting any Ill-UCLA thread or ISU-Minnesota thread.