Industrial Test Equipment

Queen Prawn

Would anyone here know a company that builds burn-in equipment for manufacturing? The burn-in I am referring to is voltage burn-in not temperature. Burn-in, in this case, is applying full power for anywhere between 4hrs and 24 hrs to weed out any parts that are bad.

Thanks for any help as I have been looking all week and I have found maybe one company that does this. The rest make bits and pieces that would have to be pieced together and my boss isn't looking for a piece together project. :unsure:

Thanks! :cheers

Queen, what kind of volume are you trying to do? Thousands? Millions? Compenents like caps, resistors, or semis? Or finished equipment like boards?

Resistors - looks like around 50-100 pieces, about a max of 1000W/10A rating per rack at a time (5-10 racks total would more than likely suffice, but the more the merrier). Looks like I have two quotes coming at me so far. A company rep was supposed to come by at about 2 today, but didn't show. :huh

On the 20th I am going to Milwaukee to see one of the companys that looked at what we have and feels they would have no problem making what we need.

Basically I accomplished more on this today than I thought I would. :headbang