More changes to SnR coming soon.

RedPinStripes

As most of you know, we switched to a SHOUTcast server for broadcasting a few weeks ago. In about a week we will be changing our url and webhosting company. The url will be soxandroll.com. If you go to sox-and-roll.comin about a week or so, it will give you a message about the change and re-direct you to soxandroll.com Confused yet? We're just switching everything over to mine and guido's name .

And since we'll have plenty of storage space on the server, we'll be able to host a message board, chat room and other new fetures. The message board and Chat room should be up in a week or so after the new site goes up.

Enjoy! :headbang

As most of you know, we switched to a SHOUTcast server for broadcasting a few weeks ago. In about a week we will be changing our url and webhosting company.  The url will be soxandroll.com. If you go to sox-and-roll.comin about a week or so, it will give you a message about the change and re-direct you to soxandroll.com Confused yet? We're just switching everything over to mine and guido's name .

And since we'll have plenty of storage space on the server, we'll be able to host a message board, chat room and other new fetures. The message board and Chat room should be up in a week or so after the new site goes up.

Enjoy!  :headbang

And still you can't do nothing about that delay :huh:

As most of you know, we switched to a SHOUTcast server for broadcasting a few weeks ago. In about a week we will be changing our url and webhosting company.  The url will be soxandroll.com. If you go to sox-and-roll.comin about a week or so, it will give you a message about the change and re-direct you to soxandroll.com Confused yet? We're just switching everything over to mine and guido's name .

Enjoy!  :headbang

And still you can't do nothing about that delay :huh:

Still working on that. I'd rather have the delay then have the bulls*** we put up with when we used live365. half the people couldnt listen, you got spammed, and they wanted you to register so they could spam you more. And we had to pay for that s*** on top of it! not to mention people got booted all the time including the broadcasters. lol

We had an 8 sec delay with live365 and the service sucked balls. We have about a minute on SHOUTcast, but it works like a charm. Might be tough to cut the delay down since the stream goes from my pc, to a server in cali, then back to me, then to you. lol kinda f***ed up huh?

It wont be easy, but i'll see what i can do. it irritates me too. Most people like to hear what hawkl and dj have to say , then wait to hear our reactions 8 seconds later. kinda worked good that way.

I never got spammed, never got screwed over. But I'm a lucky guy.  :headbang

That's because you had it set up the right way and had a good connection. unless people had cable/dsl, and knew how to get around the registering and spamming, it was a real pain in the ass or they couldnt listen. This is much easier for the listeners and on my pc. takes up hardly any ram.

New page is up!

www.soxandroll.com

Save it in your fav's! :headbang

Hey..... they're 1-0 while I broadcast with them and they're 2-1 during exhibition games so far. I think they'll be a little bit better in the W-L column with this team this year than last years team.

Ya know, CK, I was thinkin....Maybe if YOU do more broadcasts, I'll be a little more lenient here! Mmmmmmmmmmmkay? :)

Hey..... they're 1-0 while I broadcast with them and they're 2-1 during exhibition games so far. I think they'll be a little bit better in the W-L column with this team this year than last years team.

Ya know, CK, I was thinkin....Maybe if YOU do more broadcasts, I'll be a little more lenient here! Mmmmmmmmmmmkay? :)

I plan on it ;) I'll be there for their broadcast opener on the 5th :headbang

Notice the American Flags waving on every page? SnR supports the US. We dont b**** and protest about everything just to get attention.

f***in assholes in the loop are lucky i ddint have a stops over that way. I wouldnt stop for them. they wanna lay in the street, they can deal with 20 tons on their chest. f***in assholes! :fyou

Notice the American Flags waving on every page? SnR supports the US. We dont b**** and protest about everything just to get attention.

f***in assholes in the loop are lucky i ddint have a stops over that way. I wouldnt stop for them. they wanna lay in the street, they can deal with 20 tons on their chest. f***in assholes!  :fyou

How American, Red ;)

I support the troops. I don't supprt the deployment of them in an illegal war. C'mon Red, this nation was created on civil disobedience!

f***in assholes in the loop are lucky i ddint have a stops over that way. I wouldnt stop for them. they wanna lay in the street, they can deal with 20 tons on their chest. f***in assholes!  :fyou

How American, Red ;)

I support the troops. I don't supprt the deployment of them in an illegal war. C'mon Red, this nation was created on civil disobedience!

That's a bunch of f***in bulls***! how is it illegal? Hey, you like the mother f***ers so much, go over there and knock on every door and try to shake hands with them. See if you get passed the second hut.

Patriotic is correct. you should try it some time. and keep that f***in cop killer off you avitar. And if any of you pals want to protest on my route and stop me from doing my job to get attention, i WILL run them over. What does it take for these modern day hippeis? a few history classes in college and a few nights of talking politic while they get high? give me a f***ing break! Your f***ing peace makers had to be beaten by Chicago cops and disgraced the City on national tv. what do you think about that? "We want peace , but we'll get violant as we whine and f*** everyone elses day up to get attention" . That's basically how it is. If you're against the war, fine. I'm for the war, but i'm not acting like an asshole about it.

Apu, i like you personally since i've met you, but your political bulls*** drives me f***ing insane.