Welcome to KU

WSoxShuf

Yeah but Wright had a great AAU season and thats all that matters these days pretty much. Not to mention this 05 class is the weakest class in probably 10 years. The other most likely is Kareem and JaRon Rush's younger brother, Brandon Rush.

Yeah, his AAU team is stacked though. Him and Jon Scheyer (who goes to my high school :headbang ), nough said.

lol thanks, I have a knack for remembering just about everything I read. So it usually helps me with recruiting type stuff. I don't follow it as closely as I used to, due to girlfriend, school, and work and the fact the damn NBA takes away players after I follow them for years hoping they will commit to UNC, then watch their high school stats and cheer for them during their seasons, then right before they become Tar Heels, BAM the NBA takes them away. But no, I'm not bitter, not at all, no not me. :lol:

Oh god, not this discussion again. Bruce has not even been able to prove himself and Illini fans are already calling him out. Its really quite sad. He missed out on 2 recruits, big frickin deal. We don't even know if we really know if we lost out on SL. He could of just chosen Duke to either 1) raise his stock for the NBA 2)thought he was doing us a favor by not choosing us 3) didn't want to risk his playing time. But that is besides the point. The fact is all coaches miss out on big-time recruits, which would include Coach K, Roy Williams, and yes, even Bill Self. I feel big-time players don't want to come here while other stars are here, only when they will be assured to run the show, but I mean that with whomever is running the side-lines.

We had a top-100 prospect visit last weekend, he seemed happy. I hope he commits, but if he doesnt we'll move on.