Other stuff from the desktop thread...

Xero

That's because I can't stand stupidity and immaturity. You have displayed both. Besides, you didn't answer my question.

Esp. from a poster who I have yet to see any intelligent post other than boost their post count. Hardly anyone will have respect for you on this board kid. BTW, your probably the only person that thinks I'm an ass. Guess you haven't been here long have you? :rolly

BTW, your probably the only person that thinks I'm an ass. Guess you haven't been here long have you? :rolly

:lol: It's funny that he thought I was one of the biggest asses on the board. To each his own, but whatever.

This thread didn't warrant a lock, I just wanted him to answer the question. Speaking of which why did you not answer earlier? You really looked like you were dodging.

Look, I am sorry for the trouble I have done here. I just want to say sorry SoxAce and Danman. I guess I lost my cool their and just was immature. I just hate it when people know me as the spammer, it makes me feel like s***. I have been in a bad mood lately and been upset mostly because my friends mom died and she was like my 2nd mom. I saw her every day pretty much and she died unexpectedly(SP?)in her sleep. I just want to be known as a good poster like every one here. I really like every one here, you are all good people. I hope to continue to post here, but maybe I just need some time off.

*Best Arnold Impersination Here* I'll be back!

And to answer your question SoxAce about my brother, which one? ;)

Hey best of wishes to you Knuckles. For me Soxtalk is a great place of escape, hopefully it is for you also. This is a great place full of many of my friends, many I have met, and many I will never meet. Keep things in prespective.

:pray For you and your friends family.

And don't let people give you a label. Your posts are what you make them. Post what you want to post, if we the admins feel there is something wrong with what you post, we will tell you. Until then, forgetaboutit.

Hey best of wishes to you Knuckles.  For me Soxtalk is a great place of escape, hopefully it is for you also.  This is a great place full of many of my friends, many I have met, and many I will never meet.  Keep things in prespective.

:pray For you and your friends family.

And don't let people give you a label.  Your posts are what you make them.  Post what you want to post, if we the admins feel there is something wrong with what you post, we will tell you.  Until then, forgetaboutit.