Just Got World Series 2k3

Chisoxfn

I got it today, and i think i played it for like 5-6 hours with kids on my floor, cuz i don't have any work to do really, and the game is addicting as hell. I will also write a review soon, but all i gotta say right now is that this game rocks, and it's the best baseball game i've ever played....chisoxfn, if u have any work to do, don't open this...you'll never get back to your work.

Lol, I played one game. I probably will play one today and then won't touch it till after Monday. got a huge accounting test and an anthropology test in the next few days.

Then I got next week and after that spring break, time to watch baseball!!!!!!!!

I think I'm gonna get a GameCube eventually(though I may regret trying to save a few bucks...because that's the reason behind going to get a GameCube)....and WSB 2k3 will probably be the first game I get. I'll eventually add Super Smash Bros, Mario, Metroid, Zelda....and those games. I love those games....they are classic. Probably a few sports games in between....and hopefully, Sin City comes out on GameCube too....but I doubt it.

I think I'm gonna get a GameCube eventually(though I may regret trying to save a few bucks...because that's the reason behind going to get a GameCube)....and WSB 2k3 will probably be the first game I get.  I'll eventually add Super Smash Bros, Mario, Metroid, Zelda....and those games.  I love those games....they are classic.  Probably a few sports games in between....and hopefully, Sin City comes out on GameCube too....but I doubt it.

get an X-box or ps2 gamecubes sucks. they are for babys(and i mean ages 3-8)

I think I'm gonna get a GameCube eventually(though I may regret trying to save a few bucks...because that's the reason behind going to get a GameCube)....and WSB 2k3 will probably be the first game I get.  I'll eventually add Super Smash Bros, Mario, Metroid, Zelda....and those games.  I love those games....they are classic.  Probably a few sports games in between....and hopefully, Sin City comes out on GameCube too....but I doubt it.

NCAA Football 2003 on the Cube rocks.

I think I'm gonna get a GameCube eventually(though I may regret trying to save a few bucks...because that's the reason behind going to get a GameCube)....and WSB 2k3 will probably be the first game I get.  I'll eventually add Super Smash Bros, Mario, Metroid, Zelda....and those games.  I love those games....they are classic.  Probably a few sports games in between....and hopefully, Sin City comes out on GameCube too....but I doubt it.

get an X-box or ps2 gamecubes sucks. they are for babys(and i mean ages 3-8)

Ummmm......no

Ummmm......no

I know that and you know that but some people will never be convinced.

Metroid prime is one of the best games on any system, the new Zelda is shaping up to be just as good, and games like Melee are good for hours and hours of multiplayer in dorms all over.

But I guess if it doesn't have lots of green smoke it's obviously for babies.

Gamecube has all the sports games and since thats all I ever really play it wouldn't really bother me. Especially because the dvd player on mine is freaking lame as hell. Got one of the original ones and the color just changes constantly from light to dark while watching a movie.

Then the fan broke, so I went in the back and fixed it. The first builds of PS2's sucked.

Gamecube has all the sports games and since thats all I ever really play it wouldn't really bother me.  Especially because the dvd player on mine is freaking lame as hell.  Got one of the original ones and the color just changes constantly from light to dark while watching a movie. 

Then the fan broke, so I went in the back and fixed it.  The first builds of PS2's sucked.

I had that problem also, but when i inquired about it, i found out that you can't run your audio and video inputs through a vcr, they have to go directly to a TV. It protects against people somehow recording the video onto a tape basically. Don't know if that's the problem or if the PS2 just sucks, but worth a try

And a few months ago my disc tray would not come out for whatever reason, i had to send it to a sony place in mich for repairment, really pissed me off cuz it took about a month and about 90 bucks.

Gamecube has all the sports games and since thats all I ever really play it wouldn't really bother me.  Especially because the dvd player on mine is freaking lame as hell.  Got one of the original ones and the color just changes constantly from light to dark while watching a movie.  

Then the fan broke, so I went in the back and fixed it.  The first builds of PS2's sucked.

I had that problem also, but when i inquired about it, i found out that you can't run your audio and video inputs through a vcr, they have to go directly to a TV. It protects against people somehow recording the video onto a tape basically. Don't know if that's the problem or if the PS2 just sucks, but worth a try

And a few months ago my disc tray would not come out for whatever reason, i had to send it to a sony place in mich for repairment, really pissed me off cuz it took about a month and about 90 bucks.

Damn, you've saved my problems. My friend and I both do it that way, and that must be why we have the problems. Sweet, your a savior Koch!!!

Ummmm......no

Metroid prime is one of the best games on any system, the new Zelda is shaping up to be just as good, and games like Melee are good for hours and hours of multiplayer in dorms all over.

Lol. Medal of Honor:Frontline is also pretty good.

I didn't want to create another thread for my venting....so here goes.

You know what pisses me off? WSB 2K3 is NOT, I repeat, NOT going to come out of GameCube.....instead, they are going to put out Home Run King, a much worse game than WSB....why in the hell would they be that f***ing arrogant to do such a stupid ass thing? They did more work then they had to, or so I assume. Home Run King has the same hitting and pitching engine, or so I assume, but you can't do a franchise mode at all....you have the season mode, home run derby, exhibition, playoffs and quick start....AND THAT IS IT. What kind of BULLs*** is this? Those f***ing assholes....I'm still wondering why in the hell they wouldn't just put out WSB for all 3 systems....is it because they want to be sons of b****es or what?

I'm still gonna get a GameCube....no point in getting a PS2 or XBox and then not being able to play the games I have grown up on to this point in time(Mario, Zelda, Metroid, and to an extent, Super Smash Bros as well). Goddamn that pisses me off.

Once I get it(because I don't have near enough money yet), I will get ASB 04, Metroid right away(because I'm gonna save up for the $150 combo you get at ebgames.com....you get a platinum system and Metroid free)....and eventually Zelda, Super Smash Bros, Mario....etc....and if they don't come out with WSB 2K4 on GameCube....I'm going to register about 100 different email addresses....and email them 1000 times about how they are assbags for not coming out with it. I can only hope soxheads would do the same as well.

:fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou SEGA!!!

Ummmm......no

my friend has this game and its really addicting like he could play for the whole day and it just goes on forever, great game.

Hey 247

You got NFL 2k yet?  Just wondering

Nope, all the games that I was able to get were WSB2K2 and this car racing game

Knew I shouldn't have bought that cheap Dreamcast :fyou

NFL 2K is selling for $.75 on half.com.....I just saw that the other day, and there were like 4 of them left. I'm sure 4 Dreamcast games aren't going to be bought in 1 day, regardless of how cheap they are.

I don't know how good that game is....but I figured since it was that cheap....why the hell shouldn't I tell someone?