New Car!!!

CWSGuy406

:headbang

My dad's birthday is coming up, so this morning, my mom told my dad that we were going to buy him a new car to replace his '99 Intrepid. So, I'm at home, waiting and waiting and waiting. My brother calls, and tells me that they bought him a Dodge Mustang! So I'm like - f*** YES!!! :headbang

I just told this girl that I kind of like that a Mustang was the car I've always wanted. Even though it's my dads, as soon as it gets home, and I get insured on it, I'm taking that baby out for a nice f***in test drive.

Can someone post a picture of a Dodge Mustang, preferably an '04, that's what I think they got them? Any color, really. Sorry - I'm too lazy to do it my self... :headbang :lol:

:headbang

My dad's birthday is coming up, so this morning, my mom told my dad that we were going to buy him a new car to replace his '99 Intrepid.  So, I'm at home, waiting and waiting and waiting.  My brother calls, and tells me that they bought him a Dodge Mustang!  So I'm like - f*** YES!!!  :headbang

I just told this girl that I kind of like that a Mustang was the car I've always wanted.  Even though it's my dads, as soon as it gets home, and I get insured on it, I'm taking that baby out for a nice f***in test drive.

Can someone post a picture of a Dodge Mustang, preferably an '04, that's what I think they got them?  Any color, really.  Sorry - I'm too lazy to do it my self...  :headbang  :lol:

Isnt it a ford mustang :huh

This is it if its ford:

Ford-Mustang-04_1024.jpg

Why is it all you guys up there can afford real kick - ass 1st cars.  :lol:  :angry:

I drive my moms mini van thats all i got right now :lol:

My dad has a Trailblazer but its a company car so I cant drive it. My parents told me that once i get a job they will buy me a car but ive applied for like 15 places and called back a bunch and they all say we will call you back and never do or say they will move my form to the top of the list and i never hear from them again :unsure:

And its hard for me to get a job because my parents wont let me apply at a fast food place because they both used to work there and they say its hell but they dont realize that that is all someone my age will get.

That looks exactly like my car except i have a GT , a spoiler type deal on the back , and i f***ed the front end up some. But the color is exact.

I think my dad bought a spoiler for it recently, but just hasn't gotten it put on yet.

Oh yeah, that car also hit a deer once too...that picture was taken before we hit the deer...and it still looks the same. There was no damage from the deer, to tell you the truth. We got very lucky.

cws...deep red like this?

BTW...in case you guys want to know, that's me in the driver's seat at about age 12(so about 5 years ago) and that is the South Dakota state capitol building in the background

Yeah, that's about the color - except, since it's a convertable, it's got the tannish colored pull down part. It's also got a spoiler on the back, and with the V8 engine (turning that car on for the first time was one of the best sounds I've ever heard - honestly!) - it's got that dent sort of thing in the middle of it.

I f***ing love that car, and haven't even driven it yet! :headbang

I get the Dodge Intrepid now. It's not a bad car, it's just, my dad really didn't take care of it. The brakes suck, the pedals suck, and the engine seems like it wants to just die. My mom says she's going to have it fixed up, though - plus I'm getting a new stereo in it.

I'll also share the Intrepid with my brother, who will share the better of the two cars, the Oldsmobile Intrigue, with me. I love driving the Intrigue, I got it up to 120 on the Ryan - that was awesome :headbang !

I've probably just confused everyone here, so - sorry for causing problems... :P

Yeah, that's about the color - except, since it's a convertable, it's got the tannish colored pull down part.  It's also got a spoiler on the back, and with the V8 engine (turning that car on for the first time was one of the best sounds I've ever heard - honestly!) - it's got that dent sort of thing in the middle of it.

I f***ing love that car, and haven't even driven it yet!  :headbang

I get the Dodge Intrepid now.  It's not a bad car, it's just, my dad really didn't take care of it.  The brakes suck, the pedals suck, and the engine seems like it wants to just die.  My mom says she's going to have it fixed up, though - plus I'm getting a new stereo in it.

I'll also share the Intrepid with my brother, who will share the better of the two cars, the Oldsmobile Intrigue, with me.  I love driving the Intrigue, I got it up to 120 on the Ryan - that was awesome  :headbang

I've probably just confused everyone here, so - sorry for causing problems...  :P

We have an Intrigue too, except that ours has a computer chip in it that doesn't allow it to go past 108 MPH. Once you get to 108, it just cuts out and stops accelerating.