**Lions @ Bears Game Thread**

Anthony, maybe it's time for you to retire.  Nobody on this board has any respect for you or your opinions.

That has to suck....

Ouch.. that really hurts coming from a no one on a message board..

just because you dont know s*** about what your talking bout doesnt mean you have to make this personal.. ;)

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you saying Roy Williams had a mediocre game?? Hes a rookie, Rookie WR barely come in and do well off the start and he had 4 catches for 69 yards and a great circus catch.. Now hes gonna get more of the passes coming his way due to Rogers (Who AGAIN breaks the collarbone) hurt..

That would be a mediocre game for a veteran... but for a Rookie in his first game, ide say thats acceptable..

He did look good, you cant deny that

I agree with your statement that he looked good, but the Bears defense played very well.

But for you to come in here with an 'I told you so' attitude - hell, I could do that any day. Hell, even a broken clock works twice a day...

I agree with your statement that he looked good, but the Bears defense played very well.

But for you to come in here with an 'I told you so' attitude - hell, I could do that any day.  Hell, even a broken clock works twice a day...

Dude, unless I am mistaken im pretty sure you and I had a friendly bet.. I shoulda been more clear who I was directing that towards then

But for you to come in here with an 'I told you so' attitude - hell, I could do that any day.  Hell, even a broken clock works twice a day...

What else would you expect from a dips***, though?

We're talking about two s***ty teams going at it. The guy probably flipped a coin. His actual reasoning behind the pick was that Rogers and Williams would dominate. You guys called him out on that one, and then he came back with "Well, it's kinda hard for a rookie WR to come in and dominate...." The guy can't even see the contradiction in that.

The true sign of an idiot is when one refuses to back down from an argument that he himself knows to be flawed. I said that Chris Brown rushed for almost as many yards on one run as the Dolphins did in that entire game. His response? "Yep, that happens to a team when they have to start their 3rd string RB (Minor) and play their primary back two days after he joined the team". Then why did you pick them?

I said that Fiedler had to be removed in the second half. He comes back with "Well, Feely should have started in the first place!" Yeah, but he didn't. He picked the Dolphins to win knowing full well that Fiedler would be starting.

He said that the Dolphins defense "dominated" the Titans offense. Wait a minute, is that 185 Titans rushing yards that I see in the box score? Chris Brown had what, a 6 yard per carry average??????? Steve McNair had a 100+ rating? WOW.

This guy really sets himself up to get chastised.

What else would you expect from a dips***, though?

We're talking about two s***ty teams going at it.  The guy probably flipped a coin.  His actual reasoning behind the pick was that Rogers and Williams would dominate.  You guys called him out on that one, and then he came back with "Well, it's kinda hard for a rookie WR to come in and dominate...."  The guy can't even see the contradiction in that.

The true sign of an idiot is when one refuses to back down from an argument that he himself knows to be flawed.  I said that Chris Brown rushed for almost as many yards on one run as the Dolphins did in that entire game.  His response?  "Yep, that happens to a team when they have to start their 3rd string RB (Minor) and play their primary back two days after he joined the team".  Then why did you pick them? 

I said that Fiedler had to be removed in the second half.  He comes back with "Well, Feely should have started in the first place!"  Yeah, but he didn't.  He picked the Dolphins to win knowing full well that Fiedler would be starting. 

He said that the Dolphins defense "dominated" the Titans offense.  Wait a minute, is that 185 Titans rushing yards that I see in the box score?  Chris Brown had what, a 6 yard per carry average???????  Steve McNair had a 100+ rating?  WOW.

This guy really sets himself up to get chastised.

Dude, your dont even know what your talking about.. your just going on trying to make me look bad when you dont even understand what I said, insted you just run your f***ing mouth trying to look cool..

I said Detroit would beat Chicago and be better than them this year.. No, I didnt flip a coin. I made that statement prolly a week ago now, and I had a friendly bet with CWSGuy that it would happen..

Well guess what, it did happen.. and I dont see why I cant say "I told you so" when in fact I DID tell you so... shut the f*** up

I dont remember saying Rogers and Williams would DOMINATE so please find it for me, I remember saying that Rogers and Williams were going to be good, I also said Kevin Jones is going to be good along with the additions they made on Defense.. I never came out and said the things YOUR accusing me of, do you even know what your talking about??

Im pretty sure I have also said this MANY times, I picked Miami because they are my favorite team, I will pick them every WEEK! They are my favorite team, hence, I pick them.... do you understand that or is it too complicated for your thinking??

Yeah if you wanna be correct about Steve McNair DID have a 100.1 rating... 9 completions and 73 yards, and a 1 yard TD pass... Thats not WOW, so your argument there is also FLAWED like you so said earlier..

And I explained myself that Browns long run is what makes the Titans rushing stats and his YPC misleading... If you look at it without knowing he had a 52 yard run youd think they were owned on the ground, which is not the case..

I dont set myself up to get ripped, I post my opinion on something and its Dickhead f***s like yourself that think they are above everyone and can make a personal attack on me because what, I didnt agree with you Miami got "obliterated"

Yeah your right, any team that loses by 10 licks..... :ph34r:

Im pretty sure I have also said this MANY times, I picked Miami because they are my favorite team, I will pick them every WEEK! They are my favorite team, hence, I pick them.... do you understand that or is it too complicated for your thinking??

then are you that f***ing dense to not come to grips with the fact you are going to get piled on for running "but it's my favorite team and i pick them every week, so that justifies me not getting my ass run" smack every week the dolphins lose? (12 times this year)

picking miami + running your mouth like a jackass by making takes on why you picked miami, but when they lose, break out "my favorite team" smack when getting piled on =

pACE-959863reg.jpg

epic plunger raping.

then are you that f***ing dense to not come to grips with the fact you are going to get piled on for running "but it's my favorite team and i pick them every week, so that justifies me not getting my ass run" smack every week the dolphins lose? (12 times this year)

picking miami + running your mouth like a jackass by making takes on why you picked miami, but when they lose, break out "my favorite team" smack when getting piled on =

pACE-959863reg.jpg

epic plunger raping.

The WHOLE reason there was an argument was for the fact that Dickhead Johnson said Miami was "Obliterated" and "Blown out of the f***ing Water" which clearly is not what happened..

Case Closed

I dont set myself up to get ripped, I post my opinion on something and its Dickhead f***s like yourself that think they are above everyone and can make a personal attack on me because what, I didnt agree with you Miami got "obliterated"

Yeah your right, any team that loses by 10 licks.....  :ph34r:

You keep using the fact that they only won by 10 points as a crutch. You oughta know by now (by the age of 20...sheesh) that the final score doesn't always tell the story. 3 to 1 rushing ratios tell the story. 3 interceptions vs. none tell the story. Not scoring until 3 minutes was left in the game (garbage time) tells the story. Not giving up a single 100+ rushing yards game to a RB in 2003 and then giving up 100 in the first half of the first game of 2004 tells the story. And all of this in their own backyard.....

I don't think that I'm above anyone....I'm not the one telling people "I Told You So!". You set yourself up to get ripped just about every time you post. Dickhead f***s like me? What you need to understand is that you can have Rain Man type football knowledge, but when you think that you're something special after calling a Lions victory against the freaking Bears....that's when people are going to call your bluff and you're going to have to resort to writing lame s*** in your signature about being unfairly treated and what not. You get what you deserve.

The WHOLE reason there was an argument was for the fact that Dickhead Johnson said Miami was "Obliterated" and "Blown out of the f***ing Water" which clearly is not what happened..

Case Closed

case closed? I consider a 17-0 shutout minus a worthless late touchdown by the dolphins a blowout in the NFL.

Here's what Anthony wrote just this past Thursday....

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:     

Miami will NOT lose.. They added some good FA that were cut to add some more depth AND they just acquired Lamar Gordon at RB who has been great backing up Faulk the past two years.. Fiedler is 35 - 17 as a starter and Miami is near untouchable in the first two months of the NFL season aside from the Loss to Houston in last years opener they have been nearly unbeatable in season openers, and the game is in Miami. The Titans lost Eddie George and while Chris Brown could be better, Miami didnt even allow a 100 yard rusher last year.. Tyrone Calico is hurt, Justin McCariens is gone, and they lost The Freak...

as a die hard FIN fan I am going to ask you retract that statement and come to the light, join me my son 

Miami WILL beat Tennessee

Ha ha, and now he's trying to tell people that he only picked them because they're "his team"....his exact words were like "Is that too complicated for you to understand??"

You keep using the fact that they only won by 10 points as a crutch.  You oughta know by now (by the age of 20...sheesh) that the final score doesn't always tell the story.  3 to 1 rushing ratios tell the story.  3 interceptions vs. none tell the story.  Not scoring until 3 minutes was left in the game (garbage time) tells the story.  Not giving up a single 100+ rushing yards game to a RB in 2003 and then giving up 100 in the first half of the first game of 2004 tells the story.  And all of this in their own backyard.....

I don't think that I'm above anyone....I'm not the one telling people "I Told You So!".  You set yourself up to get ripped just about every time you post.  Dickhead f***s like me?  What you need to understand is that you can have Rain Man type football knowledge, but when you think that you're something special after calling a Lions victory against the freaking Bears....that's when people are going to call your bluff and you're going to have to resort to writing lame s*** in your signature about being unfairly treated and what not.  You get what you deserve.

Hey if they were so dominated and obliterated why wasnt the win by MORE than 10 then?? I mean seriously, if they were killed... You cant say they were obliterated and blown out of the water because its wrong..

the score was 7 - 0 late in the third quarter, you still wanna argue Miami was obliterated?? Please

What dont you understand about "A Friendly Bet".. I dont think im special for calling that victory, but when I DO call it and everyone says no way Chicago is better BLAH BLAH BLAH... Well an I told ya so is in order, specially if you made a bet ;)

Unfairly treated?? You think I care bout what you have to say? I just said there was no need for personal attacks but you seemed to think otherwise.. Im not gonna lose sleep because some b**** on a message board wants to act tough and "call me out".. Oooo you dont respect me... Lemme go kill myself now..