Colin Powell in a Little Hot Water

LowerCaseRepublican

http://www.guardian.co.uk/print/0,3858,501...-110878,00.html

A furious row has broken out over claims in a new book by BBC broadcaster James Naughtie that US Secretary of State Colin Powell described neo-conservatives in the Bush administration as 'f***ing crazies' during the build-up to war in Iraq.

:crying I wish Colin Powell was president...

:notworthy Maybe after 4 more years of Bush, then Jeb Bush for 8, then Lord willing he's still in good health, Chaney for 8. And we still haven't fit in Rudy or John. I don't see us losing the Whitehouse for another 40 years. Then the Hannitization of America will be complete. No activist judges getting in the way of good GOP laws, no fringe groups trying to marry, our Troops really being supported, the tax burden shifted from the rich to the lower class, where it belongs. What an exciting time in our lives.

:notworthy Maybe after 4 more years of Bush, then Jeb Bush for 8, then Lord willing he's still in good health, Chaney for 8. And we still haven't fit in Rudy or John.  I don't see us losing the Whitehouse for another 40 years. Then the Hannitization of America will be complete. No activist judges getting in the way of good GOP laws, no fringe groups trying to marry, our Troops really being supported, the tax burden shifted from the rich to the lower class, where it belongs. What an exciting time in our lives.

:drink :drink :drink :drink :drink

I'm going to need a lot of these if that happens