Donnie Darko

ihatethecubs

seriously, thats awesome, what did they have to say about it??

They did an hour of a dramatization with the FBI agent who was undercover. There wasn't much speculation, it was more a recreation. I enjoyed it, and even though I have never seen Darko, I think I am going to now. The special was that good.

I just saw this movie a couple days ago, and i was wondering if u guys saw it and what you think actually happened..... :huh  :huh  :huh

What?

I thought the movie was pretty straight forward and that you didn't need to speculate what did and didn't happen. Did you see the re-released theater version with extra footage?

i saw the end of it originially so i had no clue but after sitting through the whole thing i thought it made complete sense if you want me to i can elaborate on it all

well here it goes

SPOILER alert SKIP IF YOU DONT WANT THE MOVIE RUINED

donnie is able to find a wormhole and goes back to the plane accident and instead of moving out of the way and surviving like he initially had; by doing this he had saved the others from everything that had happened and they were somehow aware on some degree of what had happened as indicated by his girlfriends wave at his mom at the final scene

thats one theory, and probably the most basic. not sayin your wrong but there are so many people that believe that the movie has something to do with religion(like the rabbit is satan), if u search for donnie darko theories, there are so many, it is unbelievable...

Wait, what was that again? :D

thats one theory, and probably the most basic. not sayin your wrong but there are so many people that believe that the movie has something to do with religion(like the rabbit is satan), if u search for donnie darko theories, there are so many, it is unbelievable...

In that case, you aren't talking about theory's. You are speaking of references.

AssHat hit it on the head on what happend in the film, but as far as religion and satan and what not, you're likely going outside what the movie was originally trying to do.