Would you fight

BrandoFan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

However, since I think the Bible is 99% horses*** I probably couldn't care less about what it says.

I think you just hit the nail on the head.... :D

Just be glad you didn't go to private, Catholic school for 13 years....

Unless you did, in which case this post is irrelevant.

I went to a private Spanish Catholic school for two years, and Im Protestant. Can you imagine that?

you have to go to school from grades k-12 dont you??? you have no choice about that.. this would be an extention of it.... were not always in war time ya know..... and i never said anything about having to be in a constant state of war to carry this mission out... all im saying is that each and every american should be required to serve in some sort of capacity or another in the military ..... if nothing else it will teach you a bit of respect, respoisibility, and team work......something your gonna need in the job market later on in life anyhow.............consider it o.j.t for future life............

True, I did have to go to school, but people can drop out of school, and they don't get a dishonorable discharge for it :D I'm all for respect, responsibility, and team work, but you can learn those traits in other places besides the military, even in schools for example, playing on a school team, or some other school groups, band, drama, etc.

yopu dont get a dishonorable discharge for failing in the military either...you need to commit a crime to earn that distinction...there are general, and less than honorable discharges that cover failing or lessor offenses