ILLEGAL ALIENS TO FLOOD THE U.S.

Texsox

Drudgereport link

The U.S.’s borders, rather than become more secure since 9/11, have grown even more porous and the trend has accelerated in the past year. Based on a TIME investigation, it’s fair to estimate that the number of illegal aliens flooding into the U.S. this year will total 3 million, enough to fill 22,000 Boeing 737-700 airliners, or 60 flights every day. It will be the largest wave since 2001 and roughly triple the number of immigrants who will come to America by legal means, TIME reports in its cover story , "Who Left the Door Open?" (on newsstands Monday, Sept. 13th).

In a single day, more than 4,000 illegal aliens will walk across the busiest unlawful gateway into the U.S., the border between Arizona and Mexico. And many will obtain phony identification papers, including bogus Social Security numbers, to conceal their true identities and mask their unlawful presence. TIME’s Pulitzer Prize winning investigative team, Donald L. Barlett and James B. Steele, takes a look at the damage, the dangers, and the reasons America fails to protect itself as millions of illegal aliens pour across the U.S.-Mexican border this year, many from countries hostile to America.

Who are these new arrivals?

While the vast majority are Mexicans, a small but sharply growing number come from other countries, including those with large populations hostile to the U.S. From Oct. 1 of last year until Aug. 25, the border patrol estimates, it apprehended along the southwest border 55,890 people who fall into the category described officially as other than Mexicans, or OTMS. With five weeks remaining in the fiscal year, the number is nearly double the 28,048 apprehended in all of 2002. But that’s just how many were caught.

Largest wave since 2001. This is why we need someone like Bush to put an end to this s***. These people clearly began preperations while Clinton was President. If Clinton had done something constructive we wouldn't have this problem today. And if Kerry is elected, pave a highway, there won't be anyone left in South America, he'll be waving them in from the border.

I think he had his chance and failed. I'm not all that opposed to illegal aliens coming over, it's not like there going to be taking my job

He needs to send in the military. I know some Americans are squeemish about armoured personnel carriers and tanks rolling down their streets, but hell I live here and I don't mind. I want to see helicopters patrolling the border, tanks rumbling down, packs of trained dogs.

Americans can pick our own crops just fine. There are millions of Americans that would love to spend 7 or 8 months travelling throughout this great country picking crops from town to town, living in whatever housing is available, getting a great workout and an even better tan.

And anyone that looks illegal needs to have a National ID card and if they don't carry it with them at all times, ship em back fast in railcars. No luxery buses or airplane rides like we do now. In fact since most walk here, we should arrange to have them walk back.

We also need to abolish OSHA and the minimum wage. The only people taking these jobs are illegals. Once businesses can pay US residents $3 per hour, the need to hire illegals stops. If a business is paying too little or opperates in an unsafe manner, no one will work there and the problem is solved. By dropping OSHA and stoppping most labor laws like manditory overtime the government and business could save billions of dollars. We can use those billions to finally protect us from illegal aliens.

God it's fun to be a pro-business, tough on crime, conservative. :wub:

He needs to send in the military. I know some Americans are squeemish about armoured personnel carriers and tanks rolling down their streets, but hell I live here and I don't mind. I want to see helicopters patrolling the border, tanks rumbling down, packs of trained dogs.

Americans can pick our own crops just fine. There are millions of Americans that would love to spend 7 or 8 months travelling throughout this great country picking crops from town to town, living in whatever housing is available, getting a great workout and an even better tan.

And anyone that looks illegal needs to have a National ID card and if they don't carry it with them at all times, ship em back fast in railcars. No luxery buses or airplane rides like we do now. In fact since most walk here, we should arrange to have them walk back.

We also need to abolish OSHA and the minimum wage. The only people taking these jobs are illegals. Once businesses can pay US residents $3 per hour, the need to hire illegals stops. If a business is paying too little or opperates in an unsafe manner, no one will work there and the problem is solved. By dropping OSHA and stoppping most labor laws like manditory overtime the government and business could save billions of dollars. We can use those billions to finally protect us from illegal aliens.

God it's fun to be a pro-business, tough on crime, conservative.  :wub:

So, is this little exercise in frustration turning out to be all you expected it to be, Tex? :lol:

So, is this little exercise in frustration turning out to be all you expected it to be, Tex? :lol:

This is genuine and heart felt. I'm tired of being taken advantage of every time I pay my taxes. Screw these welfare mothers and their 15 kids living on my hard earned dollars that the Dems feel free to spend. I look at pictures of the Dem and GOP conventions and realize my gun toting, religous, pro life, butt fits in a hell of a lot better in NY than Boston. And y'all can review my posts to show it was that way before this weekends enlightenment.

I'm not some young dips*** yuppie anymore, thinking I can save the world with love. Maybe love and a few of Nuke's 30 caliber persuaders. Now I hear there is some debate on whether to renew the ban on assault weapons. I'm tired of the DEMS telling me what I can and cannot use to defend my house. Damn criminal stole my lawn mower last week. If he thought for a second I could blow his ass away, I'd still have that John Deere instead of a $2,000 bill for a new one.

Nope, my transformation is almost complete. No more Mr. Nice Guy sucker taxpayer just giving my money away to an illegal department of the government.

This is genuine and heart felt. I'm tired of being taken advantage of every time I pay my taxes. Screw these welfare mothers and their 15 kids living on my hard earned dollars that the Dems feel free to spend.  I look at pictures of the Dem and GOP conventions and realize my gun toting, religous, pro life, butt  fits in a hell of a lot better in NY than Boston. And y'all can review my posts to show it was that way before this weekends enlightenment.

I'm not some young dips*** yuppie anymore, thinking I can save the world with love. Maybe love and a few of Nuke's 30 caliber persuaders. Now I hear there is some debate on whether to renew the ban on assault weapons. I'm tired of the DEMS telling me what I can and cannot use to defend my house. Damn criminal stole my lawn mower last week. If he thought for a second I could blow his ass away, I'd still have that John Deere instead of a $2,000 bill for a new one.

Nope, my transformation is almost complete.  No more Mr. Nice Guy sucker taxpayer just giving my money away to an illegal department of the government.

You gotta chill man! Everyting will be ireeeeee!