Pictures of the new changes

tromcoe

Well if there is anyone who can't wait till opening day to see what the changes are going to be I have taken some pictures of the new Jumbotron, New LED Signs on the sides and the new Center field fan deck. I have posted them on the Baseball Fever communities website (HSC's Site I think) at MSN.com. I would put them here but I am too dumb to figure that out. The fan deck is pretty cool there is a great view of the game and new concessions under it. The are taking away the kid's store and putting in a whole new one. I have also been told that there will be no charge for going up there. If you notice in the pictures the railings are silver, I do not think that they will stay that color for long. :bringit

Guest hotsoxchick1
Well if there is anyone who can't wait till opening day to see what the changes are going to be I have taken some pictures of the new Jumbotron, New LED Signs on the sides and the new Center field fan deck.  I have posted them on the Baseball Fever communities website (HSC's Site I think) at MSN.com.  I would put them here but I am too dumb to figure that out.  The fan deck is pretty cool there is a great view of the game and new concessions under it.  The are taking away the kid's store and putting in a whole new one.  I have also been told that there will be no charge for going up there.  If you notice in the pictures the railings are silver, I do not think that they will stay that color for long. :bringit

tommy !!!!!! hey how are ya.... please tell me you didnt go to that stupid season ticket holders meeting and eat hotdogs all nite just so you could take a few pictures of the inside before opening day .....lol.........

Guest hotsoxchick1

thanks for the pics tommy.. a few questions.. what happened to the bull pen sports bar??? is it still there and the upper part of that too??? i also noted that they moved out the bull pen in lf....or am i seeing things??? the new jumbo tron looks cool and im sure the led s*** will be ok too.....whats all that stuff on the concorse over by lf?????? new store fronts or what????? and im not so sure i like the idea of that fan deck over the tgifridays being there in cf..... espically under the jumbo tron.... imagine the shirtless morons who will be frequenting that to get their ugly mugs on the huge screene.........i shudder at that thought...........it was nice to see you got a good shot of my seats... i hear them calling for me......lol..... i cant wait till opening day............thanks again for the pics..........

I'll talk to Michelle and see if I can upload the pictures onto the server in the next day or so. May not be able to do it tonight, cause I got a test tomorrow. Then just post them all up here on the board, so everyone can see them.

That of course is if its cool with Michelle :)

Guest hotsoxchick1

hey jas i asked rps or you if you can or ian go ahead and put them up here.. you all can get in there take what ever pics you want ok........no problem... if i were computer literate i would do it ya know...... ;)