Sorry

Texsox

Like anyone cares about Tex, but . . .

I know I am a bit rabid right now but once I realized what the fem nazis and environmental wackos have had me believing all these years, I feel like I need to undo everything I've been saying. My gun toting, religious, pro-life, anti-Stern, balanced budget loving, butt belongs with the good old boys in the GOP. Let someone else pay the taxes, I've paid enough and want a damn cut, especially the estate taxes, they really suck. A tax on my earnings, a tax on my capitol gains, then a tax at the end for my family? Screw the Dems.

I am sorry if that offends some of you that want Tex to be the liberal idiot, but I cannot do that anymore. If Kerry is elected we wil have another terrorist attack. I know Cheney was forced to take back that statement by the press, but he's correct. Look at what Clinton did to us. We couldn't defend ourselves from 14 guys with box cutters and the economy was tanking as he left.

We'd still be holding our breaths over Iraq if Kerry was in office, waiting for another UN resolution that would be ignored. As it was we gave him time to move everything to another country, maybe Korea. That is why we need to strike now in Korea before it's too late.

Anyhow, posting will be impossible for me on my own, starting in a little while, so y'all can come back.

If anyone wants to take over the NFL Loser pool, please do. I'll take the 49ers next week, or just pull me out.

My gun toting, religious, pro-life, anti-Stern, balanced budget loving, butt belongs with the good old boys in the GOP.

Balanced budget = Republican? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

If Kerry is elected we wil have another terrorist attack.

There's going to be another attack someday, regardless of who is president. Not all conservatives wear blinders, Tex. You'd be better off emulating those types.

We couldn't defend ourselves from 14 guys with box cutters

And you think having a GOP person in office at the time would have prevented that? That's laughable at best.

We'd still be holding our breaths over Iraq if Kerry was in office, waiting for another UN resolution that would be ignored.

Because Iraq has been such a resounding success to date.

As it was we gave him time to move everything to another country, maybe Korea. That is why we need to strike now in Korea before it's too late.

Again, as long as all 18-25 year olds from the Texsox clan are enrolled first

Is everything okay, Tex?

Feel free to PM is ya need to talk about anything...

Yea, seriously.

I wanted to seriously understand your viewpoint on something, not have a mockery made of it. I wanted to understand why you thought something on the GOP's views. I thought your post on it was very well made and seriously gives me a place to think about what I believe to be true (that the truth is ALWAYS somewhere in the middle when it comes to "mainstream" vs. "Rush and Hannity".)

Tex, there is not ever a time which I agree with all things conservative. I don't know why you have decided to take such a hard edge, because none of us do. We just question what we see. It's not such a black and white issue, and now instead of healthy debate, you've turned to mocking all things conservative, and I don't understand why asking questions like I asked started this.

PM me, if you think I'm out of line, hell, air it out here, I don't care. But it's not cool to see this at all.

Please be serious. I rather enjoy your REAL point of view, not a mockery of all things conservative. We know you better then that.

Edited by kapkomet