Keenan McCardell - Atrain

Chisoxfn

ESPN radio reported it. MNF also mentioned that one of the three teams Keenan wants to play for are the Bears.

The Bucs need a back and it appears that Atrain would be the player going, but thats more speculation. Also an internet rumor said the score reported it as a done deal, but I don't really buy that.

Would be a good pickup.

The big thing I saw in the receiver core was that while some of them got opened and made some plays, they lacked that veteran expereince to come towards Grossman when he scrambles and what not. A guy like Keenan is just what the doctor ordered.

Him, DT, Wade, Gage, Jones, Berrian...I like.

The big thing I saw in the receiver core was that while some of them got opened and made some plays, they lacked that veteran expereince to come towards Grossman when he scrambles and what not.  A guy like Keenan is just what the doctor ordered.

Him, DT, Wade, Gage, Jones, Berrian...I like.

When you see a play like McNabb to Owens, where Owens scores on a broken play-roll out By McNabb... you really understand how Rex needs a guy like that to create something when nothing is available.

Bucs fan here....my oh my you dont even know what you'll be getting in McCardell if this deal goes down. He shocked the hell out of me when he came here. He has glue hands and holds on to almost everything. He makes a lot of spectacular catches.

Charlie Garner did look like crap yesterday, but us bucs fans are believing that it was the offensive lines fault and not his. As for backup running backs right now. We have Alstott who is a FB, but often used as a HB. we also have Jamel White, who right now is our 2nd rb, but will be bumped down when Michael Pittman returns who is on a 4game suspension for legal issue crap. I guess we dont really need the other A-train, but I guess hes the best we could get for McCardell who wont be playing for us this season anyway.

I'd do this trade but as wsf said jones will get injured the minute we trade atrain.

I say this to both you and WSF, Adrian Peterson is more than capable to back up Thomas Jones. I was at the game on Sunday and A Train looked very slow. In the pre season, which I know a lot of you don't put a lot of stock into, Peterson looked very good and very capable to handle backup duties.

When you see a play like McNabb to Owens, where Owens scores on a broken play-roll out By McNabb... you really understand how Rex needs a guy like that to create something when nothing is available.

Keenan McCardell is no Terrel Owens. The guy was a #2 receiver to Meshawn Johnson. You should stop licking your chops anyways, he's not going to Chicago for another crappy RB.

Well i just wanted to post from a guy who people think knows what hes talking about. I personally dont like the guy and dont care what he says but i figured id post it for those that might.

Yea, I'm just joking around.

But Bears fans need to get out of dreamland.

Not having that kind of guy cost them the game on Sunday.

What are you smoking? THat is not true at all. What cost them the game was 4 turnovers and only getting one turnover. The blocked field goal returned for the TD was huge! We also had a ton of penalties. Terrell looked great, the lack of a veteran #1 receiver was not what cost us the game at all.

Yea, but I'm a Bucs fan, therefore I have to preach my side. I don't want B-Train for Keenan MECardel.

Id much rather Anthony Thomas than Me-Nan MECardell going around telling everyone who will listen how bad the bucs coaches are managers are, and bring our team moral down each week. I know they dont want to just let him have his way, but if we could get Anthony Thomas ill take it ;)

or atleast trade him to SF or SD and let him rot there :lol:

Id much rather Anthony Thomas than Me-Nan MECardell going around telling everyone who will listen how bad the bucs coaches are managers are, and bring our team moral down each week. I know they dont want to just let him have his way, but if we could get Anthony Thomas ill take it ;)

or atleast trade him to SF or SD and let him rot there  :lol:

Let him rot in Tampa. He can't hurt the team if he's not there. If the playerrs who are there believe in the coaches (I'm sure they do to some extent, afterall, they won a super bowl with him) they have, then MECardell can say all the s*** he wants. B-Train doesn't improve the Bucs in any way possible, so why give MECardell what he want's? Screw him and screw Keyshawn.