Keenan McCardell - Atrain

Chisoxfn

Supposedly Garner played like absolute crap and they got nothing. 

As far as Train goes, I'm assuming they'd bring Forsey right back.

I sure as hell hope they'd bring back Forsey if ATrain was traded. He'd be a great #3, as he showed he was last year.

Let him rot in Tampa. He can't hurt the team if he's not there. If the playerrs who are there believe in the coaches (I'm sure they do to some extent, afterall, they won a super bowl with him) they have, then MECardell can say all the s*** he wants. B-Train doesn't improve the Bucs in any way possible, so why give MECardell what he want's? Screw him and screw Keyshawn.

Yea I guess, just dont want it to be a distraction in the future. Now anytime anything goes wrong they are going to look at Gruden with what MeCardell and Meshawn are saying....

BTW...you hear the comments by Keyshawn toward Ronde, and Rondes response?

Keyshawn is such a prick, and Ronde is such a class act.

BTW...you hear the comments by Keyshawn toward Ronde, and Rondes response?

Keyshawn is such a prick, and Ronde is such a class act.

Missed that, what was said?

EDIT: I read them. Keyshawn is quite a prick. If people think Ozzie is a loose cannon, take a look at the crap Keyshawn says.. I don't know why he singled Ronde Barber out. A lot of Bucs players had the same sentiment about Keyshawn's situation last season. Perhaps he's fearful of Lynch or Rice beating his ass?

What's real funny is Ronde Barber has more TD's (1) than Keyshawn has (0) in Parcells heaven system. 9 Receptions, 111 yards, 1 big ass kicking. Nice game Keyshawn, tell me when catching the ball everytime leads Dallas to a win. Or write another book: Throw somebody else the damn ball!

I hope his ring fits nicely.

Ronde answered on his weekly radio show last night.

“I’m not into verbal sparring or whatever else,” said Barber on his show. “Keyshawn is not our problem anymore just as much as we’d like Warren Sapp and John Lynch to be here, they’re no longer on this football team. I could comment on a lot of people around the league and a lot of issues around the league, but that has nothing to do with my clubhouse. I consider myself a fairly focused guy, and I hate losing, plain and simple. That whole deal with Keyshawn last year -- I’m a guy that calls it like I see it. I learned that from Herm Edwards when he was here. When you see something that’s not right and you get asked a question about it, I’m prepared to answer it."

http://pewtereport.com/article.asp?action=...=1005&category=

Ronde answered on his weekly radio show last night.

“I’m not into verbal sparring or whatever else,” said Barber on his show. “Keyshawn is not our problem anymore just as much as we’d like Warren Sapp and John Lynch to be here, they’re no longer on this football team. I could comment on a lot of people around the league and a lot of issues around the league, but that has nothing to do with my clubhouse. I consider myself a fairly focused guy, and I hate losing, plain and simple. That whole deal with Keyshawn last year -- I’m a guy that calls it like I see it. I learned that from Herm Edwards when he was here. When you see something that’s not right and you get asked a question about it, I’m prepared to answer it."

http://pewtereport.com/article.asp?action=...=1005&category=

I like Ronde, always have.

I think both Gruden and Keyshawn are at fault for what happened between them, but Gruden didn't say much to the public and he sure as hell still isn't talking about it.

I enjoyed the hell out of seeing Keyshawn get flipped over onto his back near the sidelines in their demolishing loss.