To the White Sox organization and the fans.

marlinfan

Hey everyone first time poster.

Just wanted to say thanks to those who went out to the Marlins' games at U.S. Cellular, everyone down here is talking about how passionate the crowds were. I would also like to thank the White Sox for being the only team with the courtesy to let the Marlins use their facility. Hope those who went had a good time at the game and enjoyed the very exciting games. I must admit I wasn't a Sox fan before this but now I have fallen in love with you guys after your actions. Wish you guys the best of luck in the future on a world championship. If you guys want to go on a good Marlins' fan site visit marlinsbaseball.com for the best Marlins' talk on the web. Most of the board is talking about how great you and your team were. good luck!!!

So thanks, from a new Sox fan.

:cheers

Actaully he has a 3.51 ERA there.

To all the Marlin fans that have come by, you guys have been SO nice. No trash talk by any of you, all very kind. You guys really come off as class acts.

:cheers To you, The Marlin Fans.

yeah not many marlins' fans are obnoxious or arrogant. not many are trash talkers. but you sox fans aren't trashy either unlike like the CHC and BOS fans. you guys don't blame major collapses on curses you guys rock.

Welcome! :cheers

I for one am a huge Marlins fan, they are my favorite National League team. The 98 team and last years team were fun to watch, especially when you knocked the Cubs out. :)

you mean the 97 team the 98 team went 54-108, yeah not our proudest moment. last year's team was like a dream i will never forgt it, everything you expected not to happen happened.

BTW: billy koch isn't doing to good down here he'll have a series of good outings than some bad ones. but i believe he hasn't been used right be mckeon, i guess he didn't make a good first impression.

Hey Marlins Fan...

You guys are a class act too, and your players/stadium reps aren't assholes like the ones we have here. Seriously, whenever I go to the cell, I ask for autographs or to stand in a certain location...and they do whatever...but when I saw the Marlins they actually said hello, thanks for coming out, and gave me an autograph.

Welcome! :cheers

I for one am a huge Marlins fan, they are my favorite National League team. The 98 team and last years team were fun to watch, especially when you knocked the Cubs out. :)

you mean the 97 team the 98 team went 54-108, yeah not our proudest moment. last year's team was like a dream i will never forgt it, everything you expected not to happen happened.

I even knew that and I dont give a s*** about the marlins :lolhitting