i have to come up with 3 things to do tommorow for a date

and all i can think of is

1)she gives me a blow job

2)i f*** the s*** out of her

3) well the first 2 is all that matters

no but seriously any ideas.

"Take her to the zoo. I hear retards like the zoo."

Name the movie quote.

Well, have your dad drop you off at the movie theater, then, get some cotton candy, then watch some Disney movie, then be home around 7ish. :P

Seriously, go get something little to eat then go out to a party or something. Just show her a fun time. Different things for different girls. If ya want it to be a one-on-one date, then bowling, movie, or rent a movie at your house. I'd say no to museum, maybe its just the kind of girls I like. The zoo is too much work too.

Well, have your dad drop you off at the movie theater, then, get some cotton candy, then watch some Disney movie, then be home around 7ish. :P

Seriously, go get something little to eat then go out to a party or something. Just show her a fun time. Different things for different girls. If ya want it to be a one-on-one date, then bowling, movie, or rent a movie at your house. I'd say no to museum, maybe its just the kind of girls I like. The zoo is too much work too.

If its a first date, I'd say no to the movie at your house, probably puts a little more pressure on her, depending on the girl and depending on what you want that night.

Just take her out for a good time, nothing too fancy if its a first date and make it something that you think she would like. If you know her a bit already, it should be easier cause you should have some idea of her interests.

For first dates I pretty much always just go to a cafe type place near the beach and then kind of do that or of course dinner and a movie, but thats getting expensive these days, lol.

Hell, you could always do the sweet thing and just go on a walk with them or something, but then again if your too sweet at first they'll expect that stuff forever. :lol:

Since it's kind of on topic, I thought I'd ask a question here. If I have a friend who likes this girl and he's pretty sure she likes him back and would go out with him, how should he ask her out. What is the best way to do it. I know that over the internet would not be good, but I just don't know when or how to ask her. Any help would be greatfully appreciated by my friend. :)

Since it's kind of on topic, I thought I'd ask a question here. If I have a friend who likes this girl and he's pretty sure she likes him back and would go out with him, how should he ask her out. What is the best way to do it. I know that over the internet would not be good, but I just don't know when or how to ask her. Any help would be greatfully appreciated by my friend. :)

Is this friend actually you.... :ph34r: