Date ideas

soxfan420

Since it's kind of on topic, I thought I'd ask a question here. If I have a friend who likes this girl and he's pretty sure she likes him back and would go out with him, how should he ask her out. What is the best way to do it. I know that over the internet would not be good, but I just don't know when or how to ask her. Any help would be greatfully appreciated by my friend. :)

Holy s***. Thats what I have trouble on. Talking to girlz is easy for me, but asking them out... that's another story.

:unsure:  :lol: Of course it is. I just don't know a good way to ask her out. And I'm on thin ice because her friend likes me and has for a long time and she's gonna be devastated because it's not the first time it's happened to her.

How about ''would you like to go out with me''. ;) Always works for me. :)

Since it's kind of on topic, I thought I'd ask a question here. If I have a friend who likes this girl and he's pretty sure she likes him back and would go out with him, how should he ask her out. What is the best way to do it. I know that over the internet would not be good, but I just don't know when or how to ask her. Any help would be greatfully appreciated by my friend. :)

I have a similar problem I like this one girl and I'm pretty sure she likes me, but I'm afraid to ask her out

Well when we've talked about her old bfs she commented on how stupidly they asked her out. I don't wanna continue the trend.

They ended up being her boyfriends right???? So whats the problem, just do it. Forgot about worrying, go up and just say it, if she likes you, you'll be fine.

I have this problem too. You see I know these twins and I want to ask them both out. How would I go about that?

Also, they go to NYU while I'm here at ISU, how could I deal with that issue as well?

s***, I may know who your talking about. Well, maybe, I know some twins that go to one of the schools in New York, I think NYU. BUt they were from out here.

s***, I may know who your talking about.  Well, maybe,  I know some twins that go to one of the schools in New York, I think NYU. BUt they were from out here.

The running joke is that only gays and asians are accepted into NYU...something tells me that the straight population will be rising over the next few years :lol:

I'd suggest that you call her on the phone to ask her out. And, you could just say something like, "You wanna go out sometime?" That way you're just going on one date, which she'll probably be more acceptable to since it's not answering "Will you go out with me?" That last question is a lot more pressuring. Anyway, if y'all go out and have a really good time, ask her out again, and eventually y'all are just understood to be "going out". That's how I did it, and I've been with my g/f for 1 1/2 now.