Things to get a little tense tonite?

Guest JimH

Good article in the Southtown, quoting Buehrle and Garcia on some of Torii Hunter's antics:

http://www.dailysouthtown.com/southtown/ds.../pro/151sd3.htm

Bad blood here, folks. Doesn't surprise me one bit that Hunter is shooting off his mouth and doing his "yo, I'm a bad ass" bulls*** antics.

I, for one, would love to see Buehrle do something about it tonite.

Too bad Garcia only hit Hunter with a changeup.

There is too much bad blood here for something not to eventually happen.

Even if Hunter does get hit, why would the Twins bother fighting? The Sox can hit all the batters they want while the Twins walk into the playoffs. While it would be nice to see Buehrle hit him just to show some sizzle, no fight would come from it. The Twins are better than us they aren't retarded.

It's not about the Twins, it's about the White Sox trying to grow a sack for once.

I agree that 2004 is out of the barn. 2005 will be here before we know it.

Even if Hunter does get hit, why would the Twins bother fighting? The Sox can hit all the batters they want while the Twins walk into the playoffs. While it would be nice to see Buehrle hit him just to show some sizzle, no fight would come from it. The Twins are better than us they aren't retarded.

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPY! Nice to see you again. :lol:

If Buehrle does hit Hunter, what will 2005 series with the Twins bring??( I can't wait). I think hitting Hunter will determine how gritty the 2005 series will be with them. They may not fight now....but sometime in '05 i feel something big would happen.....This rivalry just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I'm not going to say something like what happened to Boston and New York this year will happen...All I'm saying is something will happen next year between these two teams.

I want Jacque Jones.

Won't happen. IIRC Jones and Buehrle are friends dating back to the All-Star game in Milwaukee. Remember when Buehrle offered Jones the baseball after he recorded his first career hit ? You don't do that unless your friends with the opposing player.

That's not to rule out the possibiliy. Just don't expect any retaliation from Buehrle.

Won't happen.  IIRC Jones and Buehrle are friends dating back to the All-Star game in Milwaukee.  Remember when Buehrle offered Jones the baseball after he recorded his first career hit ? You don't do that unless your friends with the opposing player.

That's not to rule out the possibiliy.  Just don't expect any retaliation from Buehrle.

No No No, I want him on the Southside of Chicago. The guy is a heck of a ballplayer (good offensively, great defensively, good speed) and would be an awesome acquisition. Too bad the Twins will never ever trade him to their rivals.

And ya, him and Buehrle are pretty good friends, supposedly.

And Steff :headshake :lol:

No No No, I want him on the Southside of Chicago.  The guy is a heck of a ballplayer (good offensively, great defensively, good speed) and would be an awesome acquisition.  Too bad the Twins will never ever trade him to their rivals. 

And ya, him and Buehrle are pretty good friends, supposedly. 

And Steff  :headshake  :lol:

Jason, I agree with you. There is a good chance Jones will be non tendered and i would bet the Sox would be all over him, can you say RF?

Jason, I agree with you.  There is a good chance Jones will be non tendered and i would bet the Sox would be all over him, can you say RF?

When he was in Anaheim he hit a 3 run homer, infield single and made two web gems all in the same night. I was like holy s***, further proves how great he is. Minny doesn't even seem to appreciate it.

I doubt they non tender him though, but if they do, god would that be nice. Adds a left handed bat, speed, and defense.

Why not retaliate? We have nothing to lose. We have to show that we aren't going to lay down to these panzies next year. If we lay down right now and don't retaliate this year than what are we going to do again next year when we get 3 games down? Are we just going to lay down and watch the Twins do this to us again?

Why not retaliate? We have nothing to lose. We have to show that we aren't going to lay down to these panzies next year. If we lay down right now and don't retaliate this year than what are we going to do again next year when we get 3 games down? Are we just going to lay down and watch the Twins do this to us again?

They already laid down to those panzies.