Soooo...

GASHWOUND

How was your day..mine was kinda a bore...My gf told me she was 4 days late and after I vomited we went to get a HPT to make sure..it was negative

and after the overwhelming relief came over me, I vomited again..

So, how was your day???:puke

To be more serious, I'm extremely upset at her cause she's suppose to be on the pill and asked her how could this happen? She tells me she's forgotten to take a pill a few days here and there over the past month, but she has taken it when she remembered to..which makes the risk much higher of becoming pregnant..

She's gonna take it again next week to make sure, but I broke up with her tonight cause someone who is that careless about something important like that isn't all up there...oops, I forgot to drop this letter off at the mailbox and..oops, I forgot to take my pill..I'm pregnant is more of an oops then i need to handle at this junction of my life..

I'm about to move and s*** and have some much pressure on me with working overtime at work, saving as much cash as possible so i can afford this house she brings this s*** into my lap..

I'm so pissed at her I don't even want to look at her...

And I thought this might be the one..s***

Of course when I told her I want to end things she starts crying and she may have been sincere, but I got the hell outta there...that was a couple hours ago..

I cooled down a bit, but I feel weird and s***..but i thought i might feel a bit better coming on here and telling you guys instead of just sittin on the recliner, drinkin beer watching Buffy...

Sigh....Sooooo, how was your day

I'll join you in the drinking. I've been drinking/drunk/hungover every day since Thursday, Sept. 9 :lol: [including today]

Found out the girl I like made out with a few guys at a party and my ex spoke with me last night yelling at me for a bunch of random s*** (talking to her friends who call me and want to hang out etc. etc.) So I've been a real bundle of sunshine and happiness.

Do you use a condom?

My girl has told me shes late all the time, and then it starts up.. So pretty much when she says shes late now I just say "yeah thats what you said last time and 3 days later.. poof... your bleeding"

Anyways, the pill is pretty fool proof... if you get her pregnant on the pill, thats some bad luck.. Do you "go" in her? If you pull out, it should make that risk smaller too..

I dont know what to tell you man, honestly I wouldnt mind having a kid young.. I wanna be able to do stuff with them before my body wont allow me to anymore..

I'll join you in the drinking.  I've been drinking/drunk/hungover every day since Thursday, Sept. 9  :lol: [including today]

Found out the girl I like made out with a few guys at a party and my ex spoke with me last night yelling at me for a bunch of random s*** (talking to her friends who call me and want to hang out etc. etc.)  So I've been a real bundle of sunshine and happiness.

Were you going out with this girl that made out with these guys at a party? or you were just on the cusp of asking her out...

Do you use a condom?

My girl has told me shes late all the time, and then it starts up.. So pretty much when she says shes late now I just say "yeah thats what you said last time and 3 days later.. poof... your bleeding"

Anyways, the pill is pretty fool proof... if you get her pregnant on the pill, thats some bad luck.. Do you "go" in her? If you pull out, it should make that risk smaller too..

I dont know what to tell you man, honestly I wouldnt mind having a kid young.. I wanna be able to do stuff with them before my body wont allow me to anymore..

No, use to use a condom..but stopped after she was on the pill for 3 moths or so..

and if she was on the pill and i was using a condom and she became pregnant, than this child may have to be born cause he/she is probably some sorta saint or something to defy logic like that..

and i don't want any kids till I'm at least 26 or 27...

I think that's a good age..

I'm seeing someone; yes, but I really haven't made any final decisions on the relationship. (I'm sure she will let me know)

I still enjoy the single life.

If a "surprise" like yours (but for real) happened to me, it wouldn't "end" it with her, but would probably make me get more serious about everything.

I used to think that too.

I got to 26/27... still didn't want kids.

I'm 31 now, kinda don't want em still, but I'm warming to the idea.

Maybe a few more years.

LOL! I am 27 (will be 28 in less than 2 months) and while I want kids, will be waiting until I around 30. Get the wedding out of the way and I want to be able to take a few real vacations (not just driving to Cincy or Wisconsin on the weekends) before I do have them.

To be more serious, I'm extremely upset at her cause she's suppose to be on the pill and asked her how could this happen? She tells me she's forgotten to take a pill a few days here and there over the past month, but she has taken it when she remembered to..which makes the risk much higher of becoming pregnant..

She's gonna take it again next week to make sure, but I broke up with her tonight cause someone who is that careless about something important like that isn't all up there...oops, I forgot to drop this letter off at the mailbox and..oops, I forgot to take my pill..I'm pregnant is more of an oops then i need to handle at this junction of my life..

I'm about to move and s*** and have some much pressure on me with working overtime at work, saving as much cash as possible so i can afford this house she brings this s*** into my lap..

I'm so pissed at her I don't even want to look at her...

And I thought this might be the one..s***

Of course when I told her I want to end things she starts crying and she may have been sincere, but I got the hell outta there...that was a couple hours ago..

I cooled down a bit, but I feel weird and s***..but i thought i might feel a bit better coming on here and telling you guys instead of just sittin on the recliner, drinkin beer watching Buffy...

Sigh....Sooooo, how was your day

I'm sorry, but I've never heard anything more shallow in my entire life. You don't want kids? Keep your f***ing dick in your pants! You think she's irresponsible? Why can't you come prepared? Why is it HER job to be protected? You thought this might be "the one"?? Let me give you a little advice: I found my "one" and I never lambasted her over something so stupid! IMO, you've got a lot of growing up to do before you're ready to have kids or get married.

Look, the thing I have the biggest problem with is you seem to forget that "it takes two to tango." She can't make a baby on her own. Step up to the plate and start being a man.

I'm sorry, but I've never heard anything more shallow in my entire life. You don't want kids? Keep your f***ing dick in your pants! You think she's irresponsible? Why can't you come prepared? Why is it HER job to be protected? You thought this might be "the one"?? Let me give you a little advice: I found my "one" and I never lambasted her over something so stupid! IMO, you've got a lot of growing up to do before you're ready to have kids or get married.

Look, the thing I have the biggest problem with is you seem to forget that "it takes two to tango." She can't make a baby on her own. Step up to the plate and start being a man.

C'mon, Eye, that's a little harsh.

It sounds to me like they had an understanding that she was gonna be on the pill.

If they agreed that would be the measure they took, then it becomes "her job" at that point to remember to take the pill, at least I think so if those are the facts.

While it CERTAINLY makes sense to "double up" with a condom and maybe even "triple up" by "getting out of Dodge" ;) :D , the fact that she used "I forgot" as an excuse would fly a red flag for me.

Hey, s*** happens. I don't think that any woman is above something like this.

Tell her to keep her pills and her hygiene products right next to one another. That way, when she goes to brush her teeth or whatever, she'll see the pills. Unless she doesn't brush her teeth every day? I dunno.

C'mon, Eye, that's a little harsh.

It sounds to me like they had an understanding that she was gonna be on the pill.

If they agreed that would be the measure they took, then it becomes "her job" at that point to remember to take the pill, at least I think so if those are the facts.

While it CERTAINLY makes sense to "double up" with a condom and maybe even "triple up" by "getting out of Dodge"  ;)  :D , the fact that she used "I forgot" as an excuse would fly a red flag for me.

A red flag, sure, but to berate her and make her cry and then question if it was sincere or not? Sounds very immature to me.

For the record.. the pill is only 96% effective.. a condom is 99.5%. And are you serious MOS..?? "Pulling out" doesn't decrease the chance of anything. Pre-ejaculate has sperm in it just the same as the final product and if anything those little suckers are more determined to get to the prize... hence theire eagerness to get in there.

:headshake

Oh.. :cheers eye.

For the record.. the pill is only 96% effective.. a condom is 99.5%. And are you serious MOS..?? "Pulling out" doesn't decrease the chance of anything. Pre-ejaculate has sperm in it just the same as the final product and if anything those little suckers are more determined to get to the prize... hence theire eagerness to get in there.

:headshake

Oh..  :cheers  eye.

I was beginning to wonder if there were going to be any "chicks" (besides me ;) ) defending this girl.

You make a ton of sense, but guys don't always think like that.

I'll admit. I didn't always think this way. I did my fair share of "s***ting" on girls. I learned my lesson. I wish someone would have kicked me in the ass sooner, though.