Candidates!

The Beast

It is presidential election time and your vote is the tie breaker. Here is the breakdown of the three candidates:

Candidate A: He associates with crooked politicians and consults with astrologists. He's had two mistresses. He also chain-smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.

Candidate B: He was kicked out of the office twice! He sleeps until noon, used opium in college, and drinks a quart of good whiskey every evening.

Candidate C: He is a decorated war hero. He is a vegetarian who doesn't smoke. He drinks an occasional beer, and hasn't had any extra-marital affairs.

Which of these candidates would be your choice?

(Please, if you have heard this before, don't say anything.)

It is presidential election time and your vote is the tie breaker. Here is the breakdown of the three candidates:

Candidate A: He associates with crooked politicians and consults with astrologists. He's had two mistresses. He also chain-smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.

Candidate B: He was kicked out of the office twice! He sleeps until noon, used opium in college, and drinks a quart of good whiskey every evening.

Candidate C: He is a decorated war hero. He is a vegetarian who doesn't smoke. He drinks an occasional beer, and hasn't had any extra-marital affairs.

Which of these candidates would be your choice?

(Please, if you have heard this before, don't say anything.)

id say c but i think i know who c actually is. i havent heard it put this way