cris or dom?

soxfeelgoodonmyfeet

Cristal is marginally better than Dom which is now over produced. The best high mark champagne is the one few know of. I'd rather have a bottle of Pol Roger Sir Winston Churchill Cuvee or a flower bottle of Perrier Jouet. Much better, IMHO.

yes, dom is over produced. we got three and one cristal. never heard of those two! heh. dom is hot going down. like disaronno. mmm. ;)

Cris is overratted.  The only reason people drink it is because you get the feeling that, "oh im drinking what the movie stars and rappers drink, ooo, ahhh."  Give me a Tecate with some salt and lime and ill be straight.

:nono

Don't be putting any fruit, salt, or in the case of Zimas, jolly ranchers in your beer. If something needs to be added to it, it ain't worth drinking. ;) But I do agree with you on Tecate. I'll drink that over Modelo, Corona, Corona Light, Bohemia, Carta Blanca swill.

:nono

Don't be putting any fruit, salt, or in the case of Zimas, jolly ranchers in your beer.  If something needs to be added to it, it ain't worth drinking.  ;) But I do agree with you on Tecate.  I'll drink that over Modelo, Corona, Corona Light, Bohemia, Carta Blanca swill.

sorry i was just trying to make myself look classier than i really am. ;) :huh :drink :lol: