cris or dom?

soxfeelgoodonmyfeet

:nono

Don't be putting any fruit, salt, or in the case of Zimas, jolly ranchers in your beer.  If something needs to be added to it, it ain't worth drinking.  ;) But I do agree with you on Tecate.  I'll drink that over Modelo, Corona, Corona Light, Bohemia, Carta Blanca swill.

jolly ranchers ive never heard of that before pls go into detail.

Cris is overratted.  The only reason people drink it is because you get the feeling that, "oh im drinking what the movie stars and rappers drink, ooo, ahhh."  Give me a Tecate with some salt and lime and ill be straight.

Tecate kicks ass!

Check out Dos Equis Lager (green bottle). It is freakin' awesome.

But I do agree with you on Tecate.  I'll drink that over Modelo, Corona, Corona Light, Bohemia, Carta Blanca swill.

Corona is s***. No one in Mexico drinks that crap. Just tourists. You want Mexican beer pride? Two words: Negra Modella. Not only is it delicious, but the bottle is shaped like a mallet. Can't lose.

I mean f***, take XX over corona. f***in' tourist s***.

Corona is s***.  No one in Mexico drinks that crap.  Just tourists.  You want Mexican beer pride?  Two words: Negra Modella.  Not only is it delicious, but the bottle is shaped like a mallet.  Can't lose.

I mean f***, take XX over corona.  f***in' tourist s***.

Mmmm....Negra Modela. :D