Wright

clujer420

Guest hotsoxchick1
Of the 30 pitches thrown, only 13 were in the strike zone. Wright, 25, allowed three hits, two runs and two walks over two simulated innings, striking out one

Hi Josh Stewart, Welcome to the White Sox.

- Pete

lmao.. good call there petey........... :headbang

Of the 30 pitches thrown, only 13 were in the strike zone. Wright, 25, allowed three hits, two runs and two walks over two simulated innings, striking out one

- Pete

Gotta remember hes way behind now... give him another week. believe hes supposed to throw on saturday... see now he does... they said he wasnt going to cut it loose this time out... wanted to make sure hes still pain free...

- Pete

Gotta remember hes way behind now... give him another week. believe hes supposed to throw on saturday... see now he does... they said he wasnt going to cut it loose this time out... wanted to make sure hes still pain free...

I hope he pulls through fine... I like Danny and i think he can be REAL good.

- Pete

danny is in a perfect position to make the team as the 5th starter...he will only get two starts in april (barring rain outs) and can work out of the pen to get his stamina up...if danny can go 5 innings in his next start he should get the call so josh can pitch every 5th day in charlotte and get called up later in the year when someone goes on the DL..

now if danny cant go..then HELLO JOSH!!!

Danny wright is a little girl compared to Jon Rauch... might i add hes 6' 11"... Danny is good.. and hes got a huge beard.. but Rauch will Start baby!!!!

Yes, Rauch WILL start.....for the Charlotte Knights.

As Wayne said....Rauch will start in AAA. Not only is it that the Sox have said that Rauch was demoted to AAA(along with Heredia), but that this is the smart thing to do. He would have been the #5 pitcher out of ST and would not have gotten consistent pitching time at the majors. We did that last year and he had an ERA of about 9.00.

Wright will start...regardless of how tall Rauch is.